Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well this won?t make daddy Shea and the gf very happy

vCash
    The reason the other guy makes good decisions and checks down or pulls the ball and runs is because he got better coaching at his Hawaiian JUCO than Shea has at Ole Miss. That's why he looks more composed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    The flock is now starting to turn on the greatest mother17ing QB to evuh suit up in a uniform and grace the world with his presence on the field. Why just a couple weeks ago he killed opposing defenses with bolts of lightning from his eyes and fireballs from his arse.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nafo...sy-t61089.html
    To be fair....this is every new ole Miss QB.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Girlfriend needs to latch on the next sure nfl guy. Shea does not look to me to be anything close to an nfl lock. He?s a poor, poor man?s baker mayfield, and baker is projected as what a 5-6th rounder?

vCash
    I can't see Shea making it in the NFL. And unlike Kelly he doesn't have a NFL HOF uncle to pull some strings for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Girlfriend needs to latch on the next sure nfl guy. Shea does not look to me to be anything close to an nfl lock. He?s a poor, poor man?s baker mayfield, and baker is projected as what a 5-6th rounder?
    He reminds me of a poor man's Manziel. He tries to make the plays Johnny use to make, but doesn't have the line they had at A&M thus is getting pummeled against competent defenses.

vCash
    Turning on Patterson is a casebook example of cognitive dissonance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    Turning on Patterson is a casebook example of cognitive dissonance.
    Oh, we're about to see them ALL turning on one another, not just Shae Bae. The next 2 months are going to be glorious as all the finger-pointing within and from the fanbase will be of epic proportion as the losses mount. And then the ncaa will hammer that Oxford a$$ even more severely than they all thought was possible come early December (if not late November).

Just sit back, pop some popcorn (a lot of popcorn, mind you) and realize what we're about to watch is not only a generational thing, but a program-defining butt stomping into SEC oblivion (as far as relevancy goes) for the next decade-plus.

vCash
    Was reading through all the mostly female comments on FB where daddy posted that Shea was being taken to the hospital and found this jewel from a male landshart in Corinth. This was the end of his long post praising Shea Shea for being a #1 role model for his son.

" I'm pray that the entire Rebel nation regardless of what the Doctor says ���� sees and believes in Shea �� along with his ability to lead us back to the top where the waters are calm and winning is expected and our REBELS are once again feared throughout all of college football esp in Oxford just as my Little Man and I do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notsofarawaydawg View Post
    Was reading through all the mostly female comments on FB where daddy posted that Shea was being taken to the hospital and found this jewel from a male landshart in Corinth. This was the end of his long post praising Shea Shea for being a #1 role model for his son.

" I'm pray that the entire Rebel nation regardless of what the Doctor says ���� sees and believes in Shea �� along with his ability to lead us back to the top where the waters are calm and winning is expected and our REBELS are once again feared throughout all of college football esp in Oxford just as my Little Man and I do."
    omg, i almost threw up in my mouth reading that -- the delusion is strong in that one!

vCash
    I think the majority of ED and even some rebs had a feeling once HF was canned that Shea shea was not going to be available for the 2nd half of the season. He was either gonna get hurt which is what happened or have some kind of nagging "injury" would occur which would prevent him from playing. If the Chicago trip is true, Reb rumor, then he might have been up at a school and coach who can develop QBs and will need a starter net year. Hmmmm at least 3 come to mind Meyer, Harbaugh or Kelly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    I think the majority of ED and even some rebs had a feeling once HF was canned that Shea shea was not going to be available for the 2nd half of the season. He was either gonna get hurt which is what happened or have some kind of nagging "injury" would occur which would prevent him from playing. If the Chicago trip is true, Reb rumor, then he might have been up at a school and coach who can develop QBs and will need a starter net year. Hmmmm at least 3 come to mind Meyer, Harbaugh or Kelly.
    USC was playing Notre Dame in South Bend this weekend so my guess is he was probably meeting someone associated with them or possibly Notre Dame.

vCash
    anybody think that team doc might "have some 'splainin' to do"?

"I am the first line of evaluation of every injury."

http://www.olemisssports.com/genrel/101409aab.html
    Last edited by bomanishus; 10-22-2017 at 05:38 PM.