Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well this won?t make daddy Shea and the gf very happy

vCash

Well this won?t make daddy Shea and the gf very happy

The flock is now starting to turn on the greatest mother17ing QB to evuh suit up in a uniform and grace the world with his presence on the field. Why just a couple weeks ago he killed opposing defenses with bolts of lightning from his eyes and fireballs from his arse.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nafo...sy-t61089.html

vCash
    That is a sad bunch of people. It's going to get a lot worse too.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Now that?s some good reading

vCash
    I think they might actually have it right there. Now whether pissing off the Pattersons in the middle of an NCAA investigation of epic proportions is wise, I'm not sure.

vCash
    If daddy Sean got that link on Facebook he may lose it. He already went off on Neal & Chase last week

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I think they might actually have it right there. Now whether pissing off the Pattersons in the middle of an NCAA investigation of epic proportions is wise, I'm not sure.
    Probably doesn't matter as there is a good chance he is gone anyway.

vCash
    I think it's ridiculous.

Shea is a good QB. The other guy will be eaten alive if teams have a chance to prepare for him.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    The flock is now starting to turn on the greatest mother17ing QB to evuh suit up in a uniform and grace the world with his presence on the field. Why just a couple weeks ago he killed opposing defenses with bolts of lightning from his eyes and fireballs from his arse.

Looks about like some of ours wanting to bench Fitz a couple weeks back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Probably doesn't matter as there is a good chance he is gone anyway.
    That's a given. That's not what I was referring to.

vCash
    How bad is unm gonna be when everyone leaves after sanctions? Their fans are gonna wish they were given death penalty cause they are gonna be un watchable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    If daddy Sean got that link on Facebook he may lose it. He already went off on Neal & Chase last week
    Got a link?
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    I don't think Daddy Patterson is happy at all with this Longo no read high school offense. If Shea takes more hits like he did on that fumble, I don't think Daddy Patterson is going to be happy at all. They are looking at the NFL and he is not being developed for that in this OM offense. Even if he puts up big passing numbers that doesn't mean that will translate to a high NFL draft pick. His skill set is actually being wasted in this mickey mouse type Longo offense. I think as soon as the sanctions come down and transfers are allowed with no penalties that he will transfer to a school who has the coaching to help develop him for the NFL.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 10-22-2017 at 12:11 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I think it's ridiculous.

Shea is a good QB. The other guy will be eaten alive if teams have a chance to prepare for him.

Shea is a good quarterback as you said. They just don't have anybody at OM to develop a quarterback, especially for the next level. Which is what Daddy Patterson is looking for. The last coach they had that could develop a quarterback was Cutcliffe. LSU was caught offguard on the other quarterback, but there would have been no need to have game planned on a quarterback that has not seen many snaps all year, and chances are he wouldn't even see the field. Agree with your last sentence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post

And also Freeze and company should have made better investments at the linebacker position.

vCash
    According to his dad's FB page, Byron De'Vinner and Shea have a ritual after each game. Hmmmmm, didn't know ole Shea leaned that way. **

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    I don't think Daddy Patterson is happy at all with this Longo no read high school offense. If Shea takes more hits like he did on that fumble, I don't think Daddy Patterson is going to be happy at all. They are looking at the NFL and he is not being developed for that in this OM offense. Even if he puts up big passing numbers that doesn't mean that will translate to a high NFL draft pick. His skill set is actually being wasted in this mickey mouse type Longo offense. I think as soon as the sanctions come down and transfers are allowed with no penalties that he will transfer to a school who has the coaching to help develop him for the NFL.
    And I don't feel one bit sorry for him or his Pimp daddy. They took the money and ran.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notsofarawaydawg View Post
    According to his dad's FB page, Byron De'Vinner and Shea have a ritual after each game. Hmmmmm, didn't know ole Shea leaned that way. **
    I think that ritual is called payday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I think their backup looking better had more to do with LSU's defense having to deal with something new. Had they had more film to study on UM's #2 QB I'm sure it would've been more of the same. Slowly LSU would've just figured out how to shut him down just like they did with Shea. That's the reason why 9 times out of 10 with any team, when the backup QB comes in he'll usually march them right on down the field with ease.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I think it's ridiculous.

This. That's what those idiots don't realize. Ta'amu looked "better" because it was a whole new scheme and skill set that LSU had never prepped for.
    Last edited by BossDawg; 10-22-2017 at 03:36 AM.

vCash
    Have no idea who this guy is, but per twittter--------

Matthew Hendley‏ @matthendley

Just got word that @OleMissFB's Shea Patterson most likely out for season...2 torn ligaments in knee, waiting on further results. #OleMiss
    12:59 AM - 22 Oct 2017