Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulldogs vs Wildcats Game Thread - Sponsored by IfYouCantBeatThemSueThem.com

vCash
    Its 17-7 in a game we have controlled and its an all out bitch fest on this board. Fitzgerald is a football playing Jessie tired of seeing the shit about him, he leaves it all out there every single game. The OL took a little while to get it going but they did. Refs helped UK to score on their drive with penalties. Good half

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Well.... 17-7 is fine.

Feels like it should be about 24-3, but we left some meat on the bone

This team will never beat people quite as bad as they should because they lack playmakers on the outside. We will have 3 or so drives a game where we should score but a penalty or dropped passes stops the drive
    You gotta relax a little dude. You sound like a farmer in the middle of a drought. We doing ok and playmakers are in the pipeline.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Fitz has been outstanding this half imo.
    Fitz has been Fitz, period. I?ll take that. The point is you can?t live and die, play by play and call players unathletic or whatever. Also, Fitz hits Myles in stride and it?s an easy TD, and the DB doesn?t get a chance to knock it out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Holy shit
    Dude what more do you want he scored both tds completed 11 of 16 and didnt turn it over. If thats a bad half then you go suit up and take his spot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Its 17-7 in a game we have controlled and its an all out bitch fest on this board. Fitzgerald is a football playing Jessie tired of seeing the shit about him, he leaves it all out there every single game. The OL took a little while to get it going but they did. Refs helped UK to score on their drive with penalties. Good half
    Fitz is a gamer. You would never know we winning by reading this thread would ya?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Man, yall are tough on Fitz. He threw a good ball, Myles didn't catch it cleanly. If he catches it clean it doesn't get knocked away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    You gotta relax a little dude. You sound like a farmer in the middle of a drought. We doing ok and playmakers are in the pipeline.
    Delete... wrong quote

vCash
    They have 7/8 in the box begging us to throw. He's made way too many bad throws. If you can't see that I can't help you.
    Agreed. The one really bad drop was the Myles drop. But if I were Mullen, I’d keep calling the zone reads and have Fitz keep it and get to their perimeter. That has been there all game long and Fitz has given the ball to Williams to rush inside. They are very weak against the perimeter runs. Hopefully Dan stresses to Fitz at halftime the perimeter play is there so keep the ball on those zone reads please...

vCash
    Fitz is a gamer. You would never know we winning by reading this thread would ya?
    You'd think UK had the lead going into the half. Way too much animosity today.

vCash
    Delete... jeez

vCash
    They have 7/8 in the box begging us to throw. He's made way too many bad throws. If you can't see that I can't help you.
    He has made some poor throws but many of his throws look worse than they are because he's throwing to mostly short WRs with no wingspan & to WRs who don't fight for the ball or lack the body control to make adjustments to the ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Chizik hates Mullen b/c of Cam.
    And I can?t say this enough, chizik is an ass!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRef View Post
    Who from MSU pissed in Chizik's cereal bowl?
    What did he say?
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Playmakers are already on the outside... Fitz missed two easy TDs from guys on the outside who had “gasp” separation.

And why the 17 did I log on during a game? I should know better.
    Shit happens. We're up by 10. Fitz has to be perfect evidently

vCash
    Well.... 17-7 is fine.

Feels like it should be about 24-3, but we left some meat on the bone

This team will never beat people quite as bad as they should because they lack playmakers on the outside. We will have 3 or so drives a game where we should score but a penalty or dropped passes stops the drive
    Playmakers are already on the outside... Fitz missed two easy TDs from guys on the outside who had ?gasp? separation.

And why the 17 did I log on during a game? I should know better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    You'd think UK had the lead going into the half. Way too much animosity today.
    Yeah I don?t get it. This board needs some midol.

vCash
    He has made some poor throws but many of his throws look worse than they are because he's throwing to mostly short WRs with no wingspan & to WRs who don't fight for the ball or lack the body control to make adjustments to the ball.
    We had 1 drop and ball that was tough but should have been caught by Myles. All yall must be hall of famers. For the love of God we are winning by 10 points against a 5-1 SEC team at home.

vCash
    Not directed at you. Too many beers, I guess

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    What did he say?
    Chizik said uk would win win because dans teams couldn?t run the ball against ?quality? sec defenses like uks and that we were overmatched on our ol

And some other bs.

vCash
    Shit happens. We're up by 10. Fitz has to be perfect evidently
    Fitz doesn’t have to be perfect but this thread is for people commenting on things as they happen. The last two drives we had he did very well. Mullen’s offense puts all the pressure on his QBs to make up most of the offense. That’s just the way it is. It’s been like that everywhere he’s been. Fitz is an excellent runner and below average passer still. We have to utilize more rushing plays from him on the perimeter to make him look really good. He has struggled in the intermediate to short passing game. He still has a lot of improvement to make in those areas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Fitz has been Fitz, period. I?ll take that. The point is you can?t live and die, play by play and call players unathletic or whatever. Also, Fitz hits Myles in stride and it?s an easy TD, and the DB doesn?t get a chance to knock it out.
    I said Green looked unathletic on the play where he fell down running.

Banned
    vCash
    It is what it is gentlemen. We've got a gutsy assed gamer under center that simply does not have SEC accuracy. period. no need to beat it to death and expect him to get it corrected immediately. let's see how it plays out this year and next and see what happens. I'm enjoy watching him play, others should consider doing the same.