Thread: So with Mixon and Dear out...

vCash

So with Mixon and Dear out...

surely we move Gabe back to the slot today, right? Then go Couch and Gray outside.

vCash
    Todd is gonna get some looks

vCash
    Seems obvious to you and me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    surely we move Gabe back to the slot today, right? Then go Couch and Gray outside.
    Would you not put Gray in the slot, with Couch and Gabe on the outside...ideally at least?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    Would you not put Gray in the slot, with Couch and Gabe on the outside...ideally at least?
    Gray has never played in the slot, but Myles has. Myles has played well in the slot too. Remember when Lewis got hurt in 2014? Myles stepped in and did a good job

vCash
    Does Deddrick Thomas play inside or outside?
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Does Deddrick Thomas play inside or outside?
    He?s played both

vCash
    Somehow I missed Mixon being out?
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Gray has never played in the slot, but Myles has. Myles has played well in the slot too. Remember when Lewis got hurt in 2014? Myles stepped in and did a good job

I thought the plan had been to have Gray at the slot, but with the wr issues and missing out on a wr or two last year, he was forced to go to the outside. Maybe I was misinformed.

vCash
    Seems obvious to you and me.
    Welp, apparently Gabe Myles is in a walking boot. He's going to try and play but he's not 100%. That means we need to move Gray to the slot, but we will probably just roll with Dedrick Thomas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    I thought the plan had been to have Gray at the slot, but with the wr issues and missing out on a wr or two last year, he was forced to go to the outside. Maybe I was misinformed.
    Dude, I have no inside info. Strictly subjecture

vCash
    Dude, I have no inside info. Strictly subjecture
    Gray has never been in slot --not even at Co-Lin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Gray has always been an outside guy. The plan was for Dear and Mixon to be the slot guys. We had to move Gabe Myles outside due to recruiting issues. But now with Dear and Mixon out we need a playmaker in the slot b/c that's the most important receiver position in Mullen's offense.