Thread: Courtyard

vCash

Courtyard

So who got punted from their room at the courtyard Marriott so bama could stay there? If what I'm hearing is accurate, nobody should ever stay there again total bs!!!

vCash
    Or we should make sure our fans and frats honk horns and make noise all night.

That will solve the issue.

vCash
    So, rooms were paid for and bam... you have no room?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    So, rooms were paid for and bam... you have no room?
    This same exact thing happened to me when I went to our Mizzou game in 2015.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missouridawg View Post
    That?s pretty bad.

Obviously the best way to get them back is to never book there again. Besides that, I wonder if there is another form of recourse

vCash
    No way Alabama is staying in Starkville. Someone said on this board that CBS was scouting the area a few weeks ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    No way Alabama is staying in Starkville. Someone said on this board that CBS was scouting the area a few weeks ago.
    Look I agree it sounds stupid. But people got punted. Whether it's for bama football team or bama whatever it's stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Look I agree it sounds stupid. But people got punted. Whether it's for bama football team or bama whatever it's stupid.
    Is this an issue to take to the Chamber if Commerce?
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    That?s pretty bad.

Obviously the best way to get them back is to never book there again. Besides that, I wonder if there is another form of recourse
    What’s even worse is that it was for Mizzous team. They knew they would be hosting them when I called and got the room. This was a Thursday game and the game time was already announced. I chewed the hell outta their manager on the phone.

vCash
    Bammer historically stays in Columbus at the 45/82 intersection. That’s whack, regardless.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missouridawg View Post
    That happened to me in St. Louis during the 2011 World Series and Michelle Obama wanted to stay at my hotel. She was throwing out the first pitch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    That happened to me in St. Louis during the 2011 World Series and Michelle Obama wanted to stay at my hotel. She was throwing out the first pitch.
    I suspected “she” was a “Pitcher”...

Crap, wrong board...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    She?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Bammer historically stays in Columbus at the 45/82 intersection. That’s whack, regardless.
    That place is under renovation to convert it to a La Quinta.