Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rebel Rags lawsuit

vCash
    If they want to end this just subpoena RRs books.

vCash
    They are about to have the media lambasting them after the NCAA rules. The optics of this is something I would not want in this day and age. Particularly with several sports outlets know touting themselves as 'agents of change'. Double that sentiment with their love of the long lost 'HERITAGE' - right now every school they recruit against is already using this suit against them.

The longer this goes on, the more damage it does to their efforts. I trust what the lawyers around this board and elsewhere have said. Our kids will get through this okay.

F them shitbirds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    If they want to end this just subpoena RRs books.
    I will help pay for the forensic auditor.. I know one here that might just help us out...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Why would a judge deny? It wasn't like Kobe and Leo would have been in the same room when interviewed by the NCAA. Those 2 interviews have nothing to do with each other. Sounds like they got a UM friendly judge and they knew it would be bullshit like that.
    Nothing surprising there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Nothing surprising there.
    The so called judge -- has his bull s..... degree from MSU... Wonder where the money came from?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    The judge did his undergrad at MSU, his ruling states:This court finds defendants Jones and Lewis have been properly joined under Rule 20(a) as the relief asserted against these defendants arises from the same transaction, occurrence, or same series of transactions or occurrences, and common questions or law or fact to all parties will arise in action," Luther's ruling stated.
    Why don't these guys (lawyers and judges) just speak plain English?? What he said just doesn't make sense. Maybe it would after 5 or 6 readings if you really concentrated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Does Ole Miss really want this going to trial?

If we actually knew if Merkel is doing this on his on, paid by RR, or another party it would shed some light on this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    The so called judge -- has his bull s..... degree from MSU... Wonder where the money came from?

Good question and also to know what Merkel's agenda is. In other words what was his reasoning for taking this case.

vCash
    The judge is just cya he knows it’ll never go to court.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Why don't these guys (lawyers and judges) just speak plain English?? What he said just doesn't make sense. Maybe it would after 5 or 6 readings if you really concentrated.
    So this judge is staying that all of the occurances happened at the same time which would be a lie. These happened to the same business committing the same illegal activities

vCash
    Good question and also to know what Merkel's agenda is. In other words what was his reasoning for taking this case.
    IF the said plaintiff is in such dire financial straight how would he afford an attorney. Filing suit against 2 college students is foolish in the least

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawglb View Post
    I have no idea how it could go to court. LL and KJ made their claims to the NCAA in private and they have not gone on record since about the case. The NCAA published their NOA with names redacted as well as Rebel Rags business name redacted. Ole Miss is the ones that released the names in their response to the NCAA.

You can't sue LL and KJ for slander and lost business when they weren't the ones that made it public. Rebel Rags should be suing Ole Miss.
    Kk and LL should be sueing ole piss for defamation of character, FERPA LAW violations, slander, etc. Hang om
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 10-20-2017 at 09:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    IF the said plaintiff is in such dire financial straight how would he afford an attorney. Filing suit against 2 college students is foolish in the least

Exactly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawglb View Post
    I have no idea how it could go to court. LL and KJ made their claims to the NCAA in private and they have not gone on record since about the case. The NCAA published their NOA with names redacted as well as Rebel Rags business name redacted. Ole Miss is the ones that released the names in their response to the NCAA.

You can't sue LL and KJ for slander and lost business when they weren't the ones that made it public. Rebel Rags should be suing Ole Miss.
    If by some remote chance that Rebel Rags decided to sue OM, then RR would be shutting their OM related business operation down permanently.

vCash
    If by some remote chance that Rebel Rags decided to sue OM, then RR would be shutting their OM related business operation down permanently.
    Please explain how he purchased a PLANE in October 2016? He's not hurting

vCash
    You have to remember that it Barney who has the phone calls with Warren ....I would love to get Barney, Kiffin, Fat Matt, and Freeze under oath...the shitbirds don't realize that Leo and Kobe didn't do anything illegal and I'd bet that after a good rectal exam Ole Terry will have some unfinished business with the IRS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    Didn't I see that Mar's bill was $250K for Nutt's lawsuit which LSharks had to pay? I wonder what RR's bill is going to be? Good luck getting it paid by Leo or Kobe.
    Fee? For RR to their lawyer? .................Hahahahahahahaha!!
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    Good lord no!! Which amazes me that it's gotten this far! The discovery phase would be magical!!! A Tom Mars-esque link or two would cause them to drop it "with the quickness"!
    If you didn't see Merkel's quote in the CL, it was that his hope is to depose Kobe and Leo as soon as possible.

That's all they want.

They could care less about winning the suit.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    I don't believe that the depositions will happen anytime soon IF EVER. RR only thinks he wants a part of Kj and LL they also know who, what, where, when about the bribery, clothes and other illegal benefits. The inn @ole ... And roundsavilles daughter owning the restruant there will all come out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    If you didn't see Merkel's quote in the CL, it was that his hope is to depose Kobe and Leo as soon as possible.

That's all they want.

They could care less about winning the suit.
    The problem is, once the Discovery phase has begun, Leo and Kobes lawyers have free reign to request and depose WHOEVER and WHATEVER they want as well! Who gives a crap if Leo and Kobe are deposed?? The NCAA sure doesn't...they already closed the case...but, can you imagine the possibilities of what may be uncovered if our side starts digging and questioning people under oath??