Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Buy or Sell: UGA will catch Bama in the coming years

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raymond21 View Post
    Buy. Ga just signed highest rated class in history of NCAA and they are the better team today
    They were. I’m actually shocked Ok scored as much as they did. I was expecting a 31-24 type game. That was awesome to watch. Best game of the year.

vCash
    Ga will be Mullen’s Bama for many years

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raymond21 View Post
    Buy. Ga just signed highest rated class in history of NCAA and they are the better team today
    Huh? I literally went back to last year to see bama class was rated higher. If you go avg per recruit, they are not even the highest this year... Ohio st higher

vCash
    It’s pretty damn funny that Mullen just tried to get away from Bama and now he has GA to deal with. Getting what he deserves imo.

vCash
    Buying heavy in a weak east

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    It’s pretty damn funny that Mullen just tried to get away from Bama and now he has GA to deal with. Getting what he deserves imo.
    Lsu permanent opponent and fsu on the schedule too. WT will win big at fsu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    2nd Most Awesome Post, eveh...
    Stingray to the rescue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Lsu permanent opponent and fsu on the schedule too. WT will win big at fsu
    He’ll recruit big. Will remain to be seen if he’s a guy that recruits big and turns it into a natty level team or if he recruits big, but seems to always lose a big game and a game he shouldn’t lose to end up with 9-11 wins but no natty shots. I don’t think he’s gonna bomb though.

Banned
    vCash
    To be the best, you have to beat the best. We'll see where UGA stands after Monday, but BAMA isn't going anywhere.

I'll tell you this much, BAMA is healthy and back on D, and (as I've said all year) UGA's offense is tailor-made for a BAMA monkey stomping. We'll see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I'm buying. I think the sleeping juggernaut in Georgia has woken up. They're about to dominate in state recruiting and stop bleeding so many kids to Florida, Bama, FSU, Tenn, Clemson, Auburn, etc... They lost all their best in-state products year after year after year. That's changing under Smart. If they consolidate talent in the state of Georgia, theyll catch and pass Bama.
    Not until Saban is gone. But they will OWN the east.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    I’m still gonna short this stock...

At least until UGA has more talent & better coaching (than does Bammer)...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I’m still gonna short this stock...

At least until UGA has more talent & better coaching (than does Bammer)...
    Saban will have to retire for either to happen imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Token Bammer View Post
    To be the best, you have to beat the best. We'll see where UGA stands after Monday, but BAMA isn't going anywhere.

I'll tell you this much, BAMA is healthy and back on D, and (as I've said all year) UGA's offense is tailor-made for a BAMA monkey stomping. We'll see.
    Agree the bama d is set up to stop uga offense. But the bama offense is just ok. Hard to stomp someone if you can't score a lot. As you said, we shall see. Just don't see a blow out.

Banned
    vCash
    Georgia will be the next Alabama-type program, but it won't start until next season most likely. Alabama is going to win this one.

And it's a shame. They do not deserve to be there, but they are for sure the best team on paper. Good on paper isn't supposed to get you there though, unless you're Alabama, the benefactor of all things college football. It was a shame in 2011 and it is a shame now. Whiny bastards.

Looking back, some pretty typical stupid arrogant bammer crap in this old thread, for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5049 View Post
    Georgia will be the next Alabama-type program, but it won't start until next season most likely. Alabama is going to win this one.

And it's a shame. They do not deserve to be there, but they are for sure the best team on paper. Good on paper isn't supposed to get you there though, unless you're Alabama, the benefactor of all things college football. It was a shame in 2011 and it is a shame now. Whiny bastards.

Looking back, some pretty typical stupid arrogant bammer crap in this old thread, for sure.
    Yep you're right*... it's not fair the BCS or the CFP should include the best teams*...

but get this... It doesn't matter... if it's a 4 team playoff, or 128 teams, Bama (for now) is likely gonna be in it... and will prolly be favored to win it.

No.

vCash

and I just caught the paradoxical verbiage of this post...

I gotta rep ya for that. +1

No.

Banned
    vCash

Yeah, because in 2011 Oklahoma State was much more deserving than BAMA after losing to IOWA State. While this season, Ohio State was much more deserving than BAMA after losing by 31 to IOWA.

I love me some state of Iowa by the way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Token Bammer View Post

I hate to admit it but I believe you're right. That freshman Qb doesn't stand a chance. Bama will run at will with Hurts being the X factor. He may run it 30 times Monday