Thread: MSU Soccer gets back in the Win Column

vCash

MSU Soccer gets back in the Win Column

vCash
    If we would add men’s soccer I’d be at every weekend game we played . It will never happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    If we would add men?s soccer I?d be at every weekend game we played . It will never happen.
    Same, I love soccer, but unfortunately, we would have to add another women's sport due to Title IX.

vCash
    So South Carolina and Kentucky have the only men's soccer teams in the SEC. It would be cool to add it but probably not going to happen anytime soon.

vCash
    So how much un-washed euro trash would State have to import to field a competitive team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    So how much un-washed euro trash would State have to import to field a competitive team.
    None, plenty of talent in the states to compete in the NCAA's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hailstatetakeover View Post
    Same, I love soccer, but unfortunately, we would have to add another women's sport due to Title IX.

I saw the Olympics may add Pole Dancing - we could add that and then add Men's Soccer. - I'm sure there would be plenty of volunteers to cover Pole Dancing Recruiting. Best part is you can legally give the potential scholar-hoes ones and fives in their "uniforms'.

We could convert one of the animal science buildings like we used to for on campus professional wrestling in the 80's. Whose Mom, wife, or sister do we name the arena after though?