Quote Originally Posted by Token Bammer View Post
LSU, UF, and AU have all won championships since Saban arrived in Tuscaloosa back in 2007. AU played for another and almost won in 2013, and UGA would have mudholed Notre Dame just like BAMA did in 2012 had they squeezed by BAMA in the greatest SECCG of all-time. That's not too shabby. Now, the SEC has really fallen off the last two seasons, and that does have something to do with BAMA, but the main issue is coaching. Coaches have left the SEC, and that has hurt its overall strength. However, asTUSK mentioned, the run will be over soon and things will stabilize some, but BAMA will likely hire Dabo and Dabo will be a beast at UA. He won't be Saban. No. But he will be good. Programs in the SEC need to pay coaches to come, and then coaches have to be willing to stand in the pocket and exchange blows with Saban like Kirby Smart is willing to do at UGA. Kirby may get knocked out in the end, but he's willing to duke it out.

For the record, I think Mullen is a solid coach and I would be proud of the job he has done if I were a MSU guy. If he stays at MSU (I think he will) for 10 more years, it's going to be interesting what he can do at State down the road. Plus, he's surely going to get a recruiting boost from OM being put in handcuffs come December.

I agree, TUSK.
We should go INDEP. Play BYU, ND, Army, AF, Navy, UT, AU, and 5 directional programs.

Then, the bitchin’ would really commence...