Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is CBS Televising Tennessee/ Alabama This Weekend?

vCash
    About money. Espn is lame enough though.

vCash
    Tusk, I think yall are very close to NFL talent. Maybe y'all should be the next NFL expansion team. You go up, Cleveland Browns join SEC with out of place Missouri ( which was a mistake and a bad fit for the league). Y'all get a little competition and Cleveland might win a game or two.******* Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Tusk, I think yall are very close to NFL talent. Maybe y'all should be the next NFL expansion team. You go up, Cleveland Browns join SEC with out of place Missouri ( which was a mistake and a bad fit for the league). Y'all get a little competition and Cleveland might win a game or two.******* Hail State!
    They are awesome, but most of the players on the Bama team will never make a NFL roster. Every player on the Browns already has. It?s a fun argument, but the facts make it moot.

vCash
    Lol. I know your jokin’, but I don’t think Bammer has the required 53 NFL players.

Now, if you had an NFL team of Only Bammers, I think they’d win a few games (if in a weak division). Not enough O Lineman.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    They are awesome, but most of the players on the Bama team will never make a NFL roster. Every player on the Browns already has. It?s a fun argument, but the facts make it moot.
    I said a very similar thing earlier this year.

No.

vCash
    Anyone see the photo on Nafoom a few months back showing the alleged bama players' parking lot? All new looking BMWs and Mercedes with oversize rims. I think the webels were implying the bama guys don't get just tuition and books! I do agree that it took UNM cheating big-time with a lot of luck to win those two in a row. BTW, I thought my adding ****** to my post about bama and the Browns let you know that I was kidding.
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 10-19-2017 at 09:25 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Lol. I know your jokin’, but I don’t think Bammer has the required 53 NFL players.

Now, if you had an NFL team of Only Bammers, I think they’d win a few games (if in a weak division). Not enough O Lineman.
    Not enough Qb's, corners, or OL.

vCash
    Not enough linemen. Heck, we let you swoop in at the last minute and get Lashley from West Point! Hot many do you need?***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Not enough Qb's, corners, or OL.
    McCarron would certainly be a weak link. Do you think Kirkpatrick is serviceable as a CB? I know S would be set. How many CBs do you need in the NFL, disregarding injuries?

No.

vCash
    Not enough linemen. Heck, we let you swoop in at the last minute and get Lashley from West Point! Hot many do you need?***
    That shit was funny.

He’s been werkin with the 2s recently.

No.

vCash
    Not this year. Nobody outside of Louisiana and Mississippi would want to watch it. Bama is #1 and that?s an automatic audience. The ?Magnolia Bowl? hasn?t been relevant but once since integration. Bama-UT was pre-Saben. That was not nearly as far back. Billy Cannon and Jake Gibbs played a LONG time ago.
    You really think Tenn vs Bama is going to get ratings out side those two states? This is not going to be a fun game to watch and who ever is out side the Bama world will turn it very fast. The LSU and Ole Miss game is going to be entertaining. That's what football fans want to watch. Good games not blow outs. I don't want to watch a blow out no matter who is playing. Hell Tenn fans are going to turn it off.

vCash
    I may have to watch it. Afraid my wife's bama uncle and my bama friend will beat me up at church (Baptist) if I tell them I didn't watch again! Heck, I can't lie to them on Holy Ground can I? Hail State! Seriously, my son, six other family members, and I will be at Davis Wade during that time watching us go to 5-2 in a convincing manner.
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 10-19-2017 at 09:48 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    You really think Tenn vs Bama is going to get ratings out side those two states? This is not going to be a fun game to watch and who ever is out side the Bama world will turn it very fast. The LSU and Ole Miss game is going to be entertaining. That's what football fans want to watch. Good games not blow outs. I don't want to watch a blow out no matter who is playing. Hell Tenn fans are going to turn it off.
    Jack, I’m not knowledgeable enough on “tv ratings”, but I’d guess the only states that watch um/LSU over Bammer/ut will be MS & LA.

But I’ll defer.....

No.

vCash
    I haven't been outside of the southeast during football season nor am I well versed on network television, but would the Alabama-UT game be aired all over the country?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    I haven't been outside of the southeast during football season nor am I well versed on network television, but would the Alabama-UT game be aired all over the country?
    Money.

No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    For about twelve minutes real time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    The only reason it will over LSU-CSA is because Bama is #1. #1 always draws something. There really isn’t any reason to watch CSA-LSU if you aren’t from those two states.

vCash
    The only reason it will over LSU-CSA is because Bama is #1. #1 always draws something. There really isn’t any reason to watch CSA-LSU if you aren’t from those two states.
    [You Have Reached Your Maximum Allowable Quota Of Correctness]

No.

vCash
    csa??????? lol

cold blooded....

im a neck, and im crackin up//////

No.

Banned
    vCash
    The games are boring but Bama has probably brought each SEC team an extra $50 mill alone in the last decade just because their value demands a top dollar contract from the TV Networks. Bama can play in whatever time slot on whatever channel they wish as far as I'm concerned because of this. Sure our entertainment takes a hit each Saturday but we ain't gonna give CBS/ESPN $50+ mill back so we can have more entertaining games.