Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Dude Renderings are Up

vCash

New Dude Renderings are Up

vCash
    I know people will hate on me for this, but that view from the berm is pretty legit.
    All Aboard and Soft Landings!

vCash
    Looks good.

Don't love how the lofts went from a longer building that filled up more of the OF to a narrower, taller building that barely dents the stadium skyline, but I'm picky.

vCash
    I love everything about it. I know it's popular to shit on the small changes, but I'm excited as hell about it. Views look great, has character, LFL looks great, I saw statues out front I think, the condos are there even though not as many it appears (there needed to be fewer to keep them full imo), just awesome. I think this is going to be incredible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Looks good.

Don't love how the lofts went from a longer building that filled up more of the OF to a narrower, taller building that barely dents the stadium skyline, but I'm picky.
    You can always add to it if demand is there. This is a good way to go ahead & get them included though

vCash
    Looks good.

Cohen has said it is a Phase 1 of the lofts, so another building could be added if demand is there

vCash
    Looks good.

Was the roof always open like that to watch the game? That's gonna be a quite the view!
    All Aboard and Soft Landings!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iPat09 View Post
    Was the roof always open like that to watch the game? That's gonna be a quite the view!
    I agree. That view up top will be spectacular

vCash
    Cohen said on head 2 head the statues are of thunder and lightning.

vCash
    It kicks much ass. I like the other logo outline better in RF entrance, but this one may grow on me.

vCash
    The statues are going to be around 9ft tall of Clark and Palmerio. Polk will have a section of the right field entryway as his achievements.

4 of the 12 lofts have been sold. The top floor of the lofts will be a party deck/event space that can be rented.

The backstop’s name has changed to the Triple Crown Room.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston View Post
    Cohen said on head 2 head the statues are of thunder and lightning.
    Nice!

vCash
    That looks ****ing awesome.

vCash
    Nice pictures, makes the Mizzou facilities look like a practice field. But, everything about mizzou is bush league, so it fits in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Looks great! Seems we added another lower level section to at least one end of the grandstands--the left berm looks smaller and maybe the right one, too.

That's kind of funny that we are going to have grandstands right beside each dugout and the opposing team's bullpen.

Are we still going to need a 2nd wall in the outfield to block the Templeton (?) Building? Looks like the new center wall will be huge, so maybe not. (I don't know why before we didn't just paint the Templeton Bldg. wall facing the field green or brick it)

Edit to add: My only beef is the Backstop Club. I put in deposits for regular chairbacks and the backstop club because the early renderings had the Backstop area behind the plate covered, but now they are out in the open. I like the view from there, but I need some shade. I'll probably give up my Backstop deposit and either go for regular club level (expensive and possibly unavailable) or just chairbacks and hope that I can pick a seat on the first base line in the back.

Do we know if we will be able to pick our seats like in basketball and football reseating?
    Last edited by MedDawg; 10-20-2017 at 08:04 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MedDawg View Post
    Looks great! Seems we added another lower level section to at least one end of the grandstands--the left berm looks smaller and maybe the right one, too. For those in the LFL, looks like all of the storage lockers will be under the 2nd level, and looks to be fairly big storage for each.

That's kind of funny that we are going to have grandstands right beside each dugout and the opposing team's bullpen.

Are we still going to need a 2nd wall in the outfield to block the Templeton (?) Building? Looks like the new center wall will be huge, so maybe not. (I don't know why before we didn't just paint the Templeton Bldg. wall facing the field green or brick it)

Hard to know what they are going to do on the LF side as it won't be built for another year. But the RF berm area shows an extra section built in a couple of the pictures...which isn't likely to happen now..since it hasn't been built as of yet... But then doesn't in several other...

vCash
    I wish I had the money to get a loft. You could throw some rock out game parties in those.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I wish I had the money to get a loft. You could throw some rock out game parties in those.
    My kids have taken and used up all my money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steakonastick View Post
    The statues are going to be around 9ft tall of Clark and Palmerio. Polk will have a section of the right field entryway as his achievements.

4 of the 12 lofts have been sold. The top floor of the lofts will be a party deck/event space that can be rented.

That's awesome! I can't wait to see them. Yes even the Polk one as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steakonastick View Post

If the Polk section doesn't have a picture of him and his typewriter in it, it would be a travesty.