Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got to love Nafoom

vCash

Got to love Nafoom

I would just love to know how far one has or have their head up your southern most orifice to believe what they believe. Thread was how not a fan Neal was optimistic about the ruling, and the topic du jour was how bad LL was in front of the COI and his credibility was just shot. Coach66 from SPS came on saying he had heard the opposite and that LL handled himself very well. One of the sheeple then came back saying get back to us when you?ve been right about something. So let me get this straight...your side has lied to you and been wrong about everything from day 1 yet you tell someone on the side that is batting close to 1,000 to come back when we get something right.

vCash
    December is going to be glorious.

vCash
    It’s pretty easy to be totally disillusioned when you wear skinny jeans and f*** prostitutes. It’s called an “identity crisis”.
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrdawg View Post
    It’s pretty easy to be totally disillusioned when you wear skinny jeans and f*** prostitutes. It’s called an “identity crisis”.
    Freeze wears skinny jeans?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    December is going to be glorious.
    It's gonna be like two Christmases in the same month.

vCash
    Do a lot of ole miss people use Nafoom?

every time i ask one of my OM friends if they get on that board, they say they've never heard of it.

Banned
    vCash
    yea, I went over and glanced at that thread. Neil say "cautiously optimistic" about the COI. and that "word going around" was the COI got ticked off about Leo's "inconsistency" with his stories.

just when you see a bunch of sobriety going on over there finally and being pissed off about being lied to, their chief liar spews a new round of bullshit and they are back on the wagon.

vCash
    Neal went on Geoff Calkins and said everything but they’ll skate. COI couldn’t have gone any better and OM is quietely very confident and that’s why they settled with Nutt. So they can start their new chapter. That’s where the OM fan base renewed optimism is coming from. We’re in the dead zone as far as new info on that whole deal so I’m not buying anything from anyone right now because it’s either guessing or spin.

vCash
    I'm sticking with my opinion that I've had since this all started. There will be disappointment on both sides when it comes down.

OM will say too harsh. State fans will say not enough.

Of course OM will scream too harsh if there is ANYTHING above whatever they have self imposed.

I'm hoping for a hammering just to watch the meltdown of all these gullible morons. Just to see them lose their minds. I'd like that more than it hurting their team.
    Last edited by Spiderman; 10-19-2017 at 09:02 AM.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Got to love Nafoom
    no..no I don't. Alot of people here do though.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Neal went on Geoff Calkins and said everything but they’ll skate. COI couldn’t have gone any better and OM is quietely very confident and that’s why they settled with Nutt. So they can start their new chapter. That’s where the OM fan base renewed optimism is coming from. We’re in the dead zone as far as new info on that whole deal so I’m not buying anything from anyone right now because it’s either guessing or spin.
    He also said that they settled with Nutt and didn't pay anything to Nutt except legal fees. Anyone who believes that they didn't pay Nutt a lot of money is too stupid to get a response.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    He also said that they settled with Nutt and didn't pay anything to Nutt except legal fees. Anyone who believes that they didn't pay Nutt a lot of money is too stupid to get a response.
    Especially with Mars basically holding more cards to lay down. If Nutt didn't get paid then he must love the Plantation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    I'm sticking with my opinion that I've had since this all started. There will be disappointment on both sides when it comes down.

Of course OM will scream too harsh if there is ANYTHING above whatever they have self imposed.

I'm hoping for a hammering just to watch the meltdown of all these gullible morons. Just to see them lose their minds. I'd like that more than it hurting their team.
    Tend to agree, but that's because a 2-3 year bowl ban will seem like a slap on the wrist considering what they've gained through their blatant actions.

vCash
    Why isn't the payout public information?

vCash

Good points. I think "skate" for OM equals no extra bowl bans and a scholarship reduction <30.....

For this whole ordeal to really teach them a lesson, the extra bowl ban is key, as it opens the door for transfers, and a 30 (minimum) scholly reduction compounds the problem even more for the foreseeable future, as the limited recruiting they'd be able to do would be joining a team rife with attrition.

I'm not expecting a 3 or 4 year bowl ban and a reduction of 40+ scholarships, but just because that won't happen, doesn't mean OM won't suffer big time....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Tend to agree, but that's because a 2-3 year bowl ban will seem like a slap on the wrist considering what they've gained through their blatant actions.
    If they get another year or 2 bowl ban, State fans should be ecstatic
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wmccgc View Post
    Why isn't the payout public information?
    Standard in any settlement.

vCash
    If they get another year or 2 bowl ban, State fans should be ecstatic
    True. 3 yr bowl ban with even minimum scholarship reduction would hurt them. Attrition of top players followed by a decrease in players that can be signed would put them in deep water for four or five years.

vCash
    [QUOTE=louisvilledawg;820308]Do a lot of ole miss people use Nafoom?

every time i ask one of my OM friends if they get on that board, they say they've never heard of it.[/QUO

They have 5-10 active posters who sit around and obsess about SPS, C34 and ED all day. Oh yeah Mullen is going to UTenn,

vCash
    After this is over, their fans will be pissed that they self-served a bowl ban. They know they wouldn't have gotten one from the NCAA***