I am a firm believer that the NCAA plays politics just like most all organizations and this ole miss thing is going to play out politically as well. I think the NCAA knows that college football fans around the country remember when ole miss dropped that #5 crootin' class after the previous 2 years had won 1 SEC game. I think the NCAA knows college football fans are aware of draft night confessions with a gas mask for the icing on that cake. I think the NCAA knows ole miss sued 2 SA's and is just using RR as a "cover". Suing SA's ? C'moan mane.

Then you've got evidence of a cover up that included lying to SA's to get them to sign. I'm going to stick with one of our posters who says he's got a relative who works for the enforcement end of the NCAA. Even though he's not on the ole miss case, he said "we wont be disIappointed."

I'm just thinking they will get the hammer. It seems some of us here are starting to buy into McReady's "catiously optimistic" and "word on the street" comments and stuff. There is good reason for him to be spewing this shit at this time because once the hammer falls, it keeps the anger and "we were 17'd over" crowd in defiant mode. It allows ole miss to continue the same story line of "we were targeted" and "we still have to keep on fighting this in anyway, shape , form or fashion. " They can't throw in the towel, at least not now. "It wasn't our fault Ole Miss Fan, we were not the ones who let you down, it was those jealous of what we accomplished who put a target on us". "Please continue with your support as we will surely pull out of all this."

And McReady? anybody think he's not taking his marching orders from way up high?