Thread: Injuries

vCash

Injuries

no Rankin, nor Cory and Mixon is doubtful. A win Saturday has gotten more challenging than otherwise would have been

vCash
    I?ve given up on Cory Thomas playing again this year. I feel like we?ve been fooled into thinking he will play like dear earlier in the season

vCash
    Vegas thinks it's gotten less challenging, by a point and a hook from the original line

vCash
    If mixon is possibly out more than this game, Myles needs to be back in the slot. In fact, I want him in the slot either way

vCash
    Kentucky gets some starters back this week too. I expect Saturday to be tight.

Losing Mixon hurts tremendously at WR- he is our 2nd leading WR in a weak WR group. That's a big deal. Thomas isnt as good and makes completing passes tougher
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I?ve given up on Cory Thomas playing again this year. I feel like we?ve been fooled into thinking he will play like dear earlier in the season
    It was known 4-6 weeks from the start

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Not known by me haha

I have heard he could be back for auburn, BYU, and heard Kentucky before tonight. Now granted my sources are posters here

vCash
    What’s up with Mixon? Saw him get a little banged up but he finished the game right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    What's the injury? It's been 6 now.

vCash
    Cory will return for Bama. Outside shot at A&M.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raymond21 View Post
    no Rankin, nor Cory and Mixon is doubtful. A win Saturday has gotten more challenging than otherwise would have been
    What is your schtic here man with these injury posts? The OL looked fine last week against BYU. We will be fine on defense. The Mixon injury hurts a little but I think we will run over them anyway. We cover easily....

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Kentucky gets some starters back this week too. I expect Saturday to be tight.

Losing Mixon hurts tremendously at WR- he is our 2nd leading WR in a weak WR group. That's a big deal. Thomas isnt as good and makes completing passes tougher
    Thomas? are we talking the DE guy out of the Delta? isn't as good? Makes completing passes tougher? sorry for the confusion here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Thomas? are we talking the DE guy out of the Delta? isn't as good? Makes completing passes tougher? sorry for the confusion here.
    Deddrick Thomas

Banned
    vCash
    Deddrick Thomas
    Gracias.

vCash
    We need to play the Bigger WR's anyways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Cory will return for Bama. Outside shot at A&M.
    If he can't play against Aggie, he should just take medical redshirt if that's an option and he would want to.

vCash
    If mixon is possibly out more than this game, Myles needs to be back in the slot. In fact, I want him in the slot either way
    I'd rather put Gray in the slot. Even though I still don't trust Myles to catch the ball, it seems like he runs better routes and gets open more than Gray. At minimum, I hope it'll be one of the two with Couch starting at X.