Thread: Some HS coaches are pissed about the rebel rags lawsuit

vCash

Some HS coaches are pissed about the rebel rags lawsuit

Talked to some HS coaching friends that are highly pissed at OM over this rebel rags deal of suing HS age kids. They said everyone knows that rebel rags gives top prospects clothes. Said its been going on for years up there. Listening to them talk they don't want OM anywhere around their players. I expected this to happen. They said listening to the kids they are all behind Leo and Kobe. This lawsuit may just backfire more then they want. Which the whole damn thing is a crock of crap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaski View Post
    Talked to some HS coaching friends that are highly pissed at OM over this rebel rags deal of suing HS age kids. They said everyone knows that rebel rags gives top prospects clothes. Said its been going on for years up there. Listening to them talk they don't want OM anywhere around their players. I expected this to happen. They said listening to the kids they are all behind Leo and Kobe. This lawsuit may just backfire more then they want. Which the whole damn thing is a crock of crap.
    Yeah, it's a crock. Like Merckel would have taken this case it was just a defamation suit suing 2 college kids and an unemployed guy. Where's the money in that? I'd love to see the fee RR is paying Merkel. Can you say none.

Again, this is OM vs Jones, Lewis, and Miller. RR is a strawman plaintiff
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Yeah, it's a crock. Like Merckel would have taken this case it was just a defamation suit suing 2 college kids and an unemployed guy. Where's the money in that? I'd love to see the fee RR is paying Merkel. Can you say none.

They thought depositions would assis them in telling a fake story.

WELP

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post

yep. I'm not even a lawyer or insider and have said all along this was nothing to do with RR being "wronged" . it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know who / what spearheaded this lawsuit. anybody with an IQ of a snail's ass should know this.

So go ahead Mr. Ole Miss Man, sue those teenage football players for ratting you out even though they had little choice. Your trail blazing actions will turn heads across the country and make all love all that is OLE MISS. Make a statement Mr. Ole Miss Man because after all YOU have the right to do so when anyone has the AUDACITY to speak ill of your SACRED institution. and everyone outside of the Harvard of the South should realize this. So go ahead Mr. Ole Miss Man, take a long slow sip of that ice cold Bud Light, you've earned it sir. You've done well and deserve it and those who disagree will RUE THE DAY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaski View Post
    You are correct. I know of one HS where NONE of the football players will talk with the OM coaches and that is THEIR decision for sure...

vCash

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    yep. I'm not even a lawyer or insider and have said all along this was nothing to do with RR being "wronged" . it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know who / what spearheaded this lawsuit. anybody with an IQ of a snail's ass should know this.

So go ahead Mr. Ole Miss Man, sue those teenage football players for ratting you out even though they had little choice. Your trail blazing actions will turn heads across the country and make all love all that is OLE MISS. Make a statement Mr. Ole Miss Man because after all YOU have the right to do so when anyone has the AUDACITY to speak ill of your SACRED institution. and everyone outside of the Harvard of the South should realize this. So go ahead Mr. Ole Miss Man, take a long slow sip of that ice cold Bud Light, you've earned it sir. You've done well and deserve it and those who disagree will RUE THE DAY!!!
    Before I say this.... THIS INFORMATION IS PUBLIC.... one just has to know where to look....

HOW could Mr. Ole Miss Man be in financially "wronged/poop" on yet he purchased a Plane in October 2016???

Remember all public information... including the tail numbers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Before I say this.... THIS INFORMATION IS PUBLIC.... one just has to know where to look....

HOW could Mr. Ole Miss Man be in financially "wronged/poop" on yet he purchased a Plane in October 2016???

Remember all public information... including the tail numbers.
    Probably a loaner from Cannon.***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Probably a loaner from Cannon.***
    No sir... But would love to know where he purchased it from, any cash sales the IRS needs to know about... haha.....

Even found some information that could be really funny with the right person getting their hands on it...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    No sir... But would love to know where he purchased it from, any cash sales the IRS needs to know about... haha.....

Even found some information that could be really funny with the right person getting their hands on it...
    What's stopping them from getting their hands on it? I'm sure they have an email address.

vCash
    It so funny that Ole Piss is their own worst enemy. ��