Thread: 13 and 34 Podcast

vCash

13 and 34 Podcast

Coach 34 returns, and former #1draft pick and Kentucky quarterback Tim Couch joins John and Coach 34 to breakdown the Wildcats. https://hailstatetakes.com/2017/10/1...e-dawgs-ep-11/

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Def worth a listen

vCash
    Best one yet- Tim Couch was really good as well
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Best one yet- Tim Couch was really good as well
    It was definitely the best one yet.

vCash
    Morning crew bump

Banned
    vCash
    Did anyone ask him about the timeout he was forced to take when JLD sent all 11 to the LOS? I was at that game.

vCash
    We talked about it- give it a listen

vCash
    Good podcast. I enjoyed it
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Did anyone ask him about the timeout he was forced to take when JLD sent all 11 to the LOS? I was at that game.
    He brought it up.

Enjoyed the show. Good job guys. It was really good this week.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    He brought it up.

Enjoyed the show. Good job guys. It was really good this week.
    First time I've ever listened to it. just got thru most of it. . will finish up the rest when I get a little more time. I'd encourage folks to give it a go as well if you've never listened.

did I catch Couch saying he ran a draw on that play though? From my memory he had a WTF moment and called a time out. maybe I'm wrong on that. dunno.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Geez I know Tim is an alum but he was really trying to polish a turd wasn't he? The UK I have seen play is not that good.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Geez I know Tim is an alum but he was really trying to polish a turd wasn't he? The UK I have seen play is not that good.
    yep, even with injuries and our weak links in the 2ndary, wr's, and all, we should win this game by 2 TD's. if we don't, shit I'll be pissed and confused as hell.

enjoyed listening to Couch though. hell that's his team. he pointed out the weaknesses, but at the end of the day, he's a fan too.

vCash
    First time I've ever listened to it. just got thru most of it. . will finish up the rest when I get a little more time. I'd encourage folks to give it a go as well if you've never listened.

did I catch Couch saying he ran a draw on that play though? From my memory he had a WTF moment and called a time out. maybe I'm wrong on that. dunno.
    I don't remember the play but he didn't say they ran a draw and picked up about 20. Not sure if it was after a timeout, but I think he said he checked into it. Considering it was about 20 years ago, I'll give him a pass if he was incorrect.

He did say the edge has to go to the home team and he made a good point that this season U.K. Has found ways to win whereas they've historically found ways to lose. That's changes a team's mindset, but he did say state has the advantage.

vCash
    HOLD UP?!!!!! When did JB coach at NEW HOPE?! I love his description of that place, couldn't be MORE accurate. But I never knew that and I freaking GREW up out there!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I don't remember the play but he didn't say they ran a draw and picked up about 20. Not sure if it was after a timeout, but I think he said he checked into it. Considering it was about 20 years ago, I'll give him a pass if he was incorrect.

He did say the edge has to go to the home team and he made a good point that this season U.K. Has found ways to win whereas they've historically found ways to lose. That's changes a team's mindset, but he did say state has the advantage.
    I'm almost positive Couch called a time out when he saw all 11 on the LOS. what happened after the TO I have no idea.

I do think you can describe the KY / MSU thing as somewhat of a rivalry though. we've been playing each other every year since I can remember and of late they've been barn burners. When my dad was at State back in the early to mid 60's, they even had a hoops rivalry going on for a while believe it or not.

vCash
    I'm almost positive Couch called a time out when he saw all 11 on the LOS. what happened after the TO I have no idea.

I do think you can describe the KY / MSU thing as somewhat of a rivalry though. we've been playing each other every year since I can remember and of late they've been barn burners. When my dad was at State back in the early to mid 60's, they even had a hoops rivalry going on for a while believe it or not.
    HE did say that. Sorry. My phone must've decided otherwise. He definitely said that they ran a draw for about 20.