Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So tcun paid nutt's lawyer to hire rose bowl to find dirt to fire freeze

vCash
    I just pissed myself from laughing!!!!!! Pa Lezzz!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I hope the Cohen brothers direct the movie. This is the kind of shit they would make hilarious on the screen.
    Made me think of Blue Chips mixed with O Brother

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    There's a lot of suspicious activity going on with this whole ordeal. I'm starting to think they couldn't fire him under his contract just because there was an ongoing NCAA investigation and that he had legal means to force them to wait until it was over. That would explain 1) why they didn't immediately fire him when it became obvious the NCAA was going to force their hand and 2) why they waited to settle with nutt until he had enough dirt on Freeze to fire him. From the outside looking in, it looks to be the biggest cluster 17 in the world, but maybe they orchestrated all of this? They've always been pretty good about winning press conferences.
    That make a lot of sense.