Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So tcun paid nutt's lawyer to hire rose bowl to find dirt to fire freeze

vCash

So tcun paid nutt's lawyer to hire rose bowl to find dirt to fire freeze

Liars make for strange bedfellows

vCash

vCash

vCash
    There's a lot of suspicious activity going on with this whole ordeal. I'm starting to think they couldn't fire him under his contract just because there was an ongoing NCAA investigation and that he had legal means to force them to wait until it was over. That would explain 1) why they didn't immediately fire him when it became obvious the NCAA was going to force their hand and 2) why they waited to settle with nutt until he had enough dirt on Freeze to fire him. From the outside looking in, it looks to be the biggest cluster 17 in the world, but maybe they orchestrated all of this? They've always been pretty good about winning press conferences.

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    This sounds like something someone made up to make their stupid actions seem smart.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheewgumm View Post
    This sounds like something someone made up to make their stupid actions seem smart.
    The funny thing is, it's so utterly ridiculous it actually makes perfect sense in the middle of this whole ordeal.

vCash
    i think that djork know EXACTLY who all is in The Network and who do what with whom and for whom! i personally believe a good many could be found right here for starters....

http://givetoathletics.com/vaught-society-2/members/

vCash
    I hope the Cohen brothers direct the movie. This is the kind of shit they would make hilarious on the screen.

vCash
    Seems like a ridiculous theory, but I've always been curious why Bjork released the specific phone records that he did. It's like they tossed SR a softball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogcountry1 View Post
    Seems like a ridiculous theory, but I've always been curious why Bjork released the specific phone records that he did. It's like they tossed SR a softball.
    actually, it was tom mars who tossed ROSEBOWL a softball by giving him the phone records to begin with....

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I hope the Cohen brothers direct the movie. This is the kind of shit they would make hilarious on the screen.
    I know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post

Banned
    vCash
    Mars ate their biscuits.

vCash

Lightbulb

Delete please....
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 10-18-2017 at 04:27 PM.

vCash
    Kind a like this: Since it was illegal for The United States to sell weapons to Iran but The United States wanted the Iran Iraq war to drag on and to make that happen Iran needed weapons, so Ollie North sold the weapons to Israel which was legal and then Israel sold those weapons to Iran. No laws were broken just a little unethical. I like Ollie by the way.

That is what this whole thing feels like.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Kind a like this: Since it was illegal for The United States to sell weapons to Iran but The United States wanted the Iran Iraq war to drag on and to make that happen Iran needed weapons, Ollie North sold the weapons to Israel which was legal and then Israel sold those weapons to Iran. No laws were broken just a little unethical. Ollie North went on to become rich. I like Ollie by the way.

That is what this whole thing feels like.
    Don't forget the part about using the funds from selling the arms to Israel to fund the Contras in Nicaragua, which was illegal...

When you forget that part you sound like a Landshart saying "there was no pay for play"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Don't forget the part about using the funds from selling the arms to Israel to fund the Contras in Nicaragua, which was illegal...

When you forget that part you sound like a Landshart saying "there was no pay for play"
    Like I said, "I like Ollie". That was so long ago can't remember all the details. I think Ollie got immunity. I do think Ollie got to keep his retirement. He got rich anyways from his notoriety.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 10-18-2017 at 04:16 PM.

vCash
    bjork and bitter are both skating on thin ice....if they orchestrated the whole deal, they may have gotten too close to the fire...

***noted***IHL meets (met) at 3pm this afternoon in Jackson (as I type this at 409pm)....

vCash
    Fawn Hall was my favorite Iran-Contra participant

vCash
    The 30 for 30 is going to even be better than I thought. ****ing mini series.