Thread: Something I have noticed....

vCash

Something I have noticed....

There is something I have noticed lately and it has me wondering.....

Has anyone else noticed that the trolls on this board seem to have gone into hiding???

Seriously. We have had 5 page threads on here about the future of the program and it didn't explode into a total shit show by post 60. It looks like everything is still getting lots of views, and the discussions have been the best they have been since about the first year this board was available.

So what gives? Is it:
    A) LandShart trolls have given up now that its obvious MSU is not at fault and Leo is still on the field?;
    B) Our mods have done some behind the scenes banning to clean things up?;
    C) It was really always GOAT and Will James?
    D) With his promotion to HC, C34 no longer has the time to run all his alters?
    E) All of the above

vCash
    Maybe, but the political tangents along with the obsession of former rivals is still too frequent. Last week, I had to scroll to page 2 to actually read something related to MSU football.

vCash
    They are waiting for the Adidas thingy.

vCash
    There a a lot of Confederate Shark Rebel Bears in disguise on every MSU board. They are kind of demoralized right now. If they beat LSU this week some of them will take a little heart and return for a while. Most won’t till after the NCAA stuff drops. If it’s bad, and it will be, they will hibernate for a while longer, unless they win the Egg Bowl. Now if we should win 8 or 9 I would expect a few unreconstructed ones to start shopping Mullen for every job out there like they always do. They are already behind the Mullen to UT crap I would expect.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    There a a lot of Confederate Shark Rebel Bears in disguise on every MSU board. They are kind of demoralized right now. If they beat LSU this week some of them will take a little heart and return for a while. Most won’t till after the NCAA stuff drops. If it’s bad, and it will be, they will hibernate for a while longer, unless they win the Egg Bowl. Now if we should win 8 or 9 I would expect a few unreconstructed ones to start shopping Mullen for every job out there like they always do. They are already behind the Mullen to UT crap I would expect.
    This makes we wonder what Finbaum's ED alter ego is***
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    This makes we wonder what Finbaum's ED alter ego is***
    I haven't seen a username of "DickwithEars" - but that might be too obvious.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    They are normally around leading up to NSD. Although I don't think they have much of a reason to now.

Banned
    vCash
    The Enforcer may have had a hand in it too.

vCash
    The banned user page on the admin settings is a long list of trolls. The other biggest factor was this board being right about pretty much everything years in advance from investigation, Freeze being a pos, burner phones, 2nd Noa’s, etc... At some point they just gave up.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    The banned user page on the admin settings is a long list of trolls. The other biggest factor was this board being right about pretty much everything years in advance from investigation, Freeze being a pos, burner phones, 2nd Noa’s, etc... At some point they just gave up.
    Just out of curiosity, would like to see that troll list.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    I haven't seen a username of "DickwithEars" - but that might be too obvious.
    Damn and I had (with a emphasis on had) a mouthful of meatloaf when I read that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Damn and I had (with a emphasis on had) a mouthful of meatloaf when I read that.

vCash
    They'll be back around as we get closer to the COI decision
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    I would like to see that list also....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Too long to post.
    Yes- that Behr

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrdawg View Post
    Too long to post.
    damn. some mods musta been putting in some O.T. on the house cleaning back then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    There is something I have noticed lately and it has me wondering.....

Has anyone else noticed that the trolls on this board seem to have gone into hiding???

Seriously. We have had 5 page threads on here about the future of the program and it didn't explode into a total shit show by post 60. It looks like everything is still getting lots of views, and the discussions have been the best they have been since about the first year this board was available.

So what gives? Is it:
    A) LandShart trolls have given up now that its obvious MSU is not at fault and Leo is still on the field?;
    B) Our mods have done some behind the scenes banning to clean things up?;
    C) It was really always GOAT and Will James?
    D) With his promotion to HC, C34 no longer has the time to run all his alters?
    E) All of the above
    They all on the Poli Board....***
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17