Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dickhead Finebaum lumped us in w/Mizzou,OM,Mercer &Ga Southern

vCash

Dickhead Finebaum lumped us in w/Mizzou,OM,Mercer &Ga Southern

called them and us "nobodies"

Phunk you ballheaded freak

vCash
    He's a prick. He thinks Mullen is too good for us. That's why he's always pimping him out to another program.

Wait a minute...he lumped ole miss in there too?

Well hell, he loved him some ole miss and Hugh Freeze. He thought Hugh Baby was an awesome coach, recruiter and human being.

So yeah, screw you Paul.

vCash
    Probably be because we have fans that think that the best we're ever going to be is an 8 win team.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indndawg View Post
    called them and us "nobodies"

Phunk you ballheaded freak
    If you are the type that gets ruffled by national sports media belittling us then do what I do and STOP LISTENING TO IT! It has always been like that and will continue to be like that. They do it to generate buzz, clicks and listens among dramatic fanbases and they know how defensive MSU fans,among others, can be. I only listen to MSU talking heads and I am better off for it.

vCash
    I don't watch or listen to him. My life is more enjoyable that way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    He's a prick. He thinks Mullen is too good for us. That's why he's always pimping him out to another program.

Well hell, he loved him some ole miss and Hugh Freeze. He thought Hugh Baby was an awesome coach, recruiter and human being.

So yeah, screw you Paul.
    On Saturday he picked Vandy to win because he "doesn't think Ole Miss can beat anybody." His lovefest with them ended abruptly with Freeze. He's a complete weirdo.

vCash

I realize that but

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    If you are the type that gets ruffled by national sports media belittling us then do what I do and STOP LISTENING TO IT! It has always been like that and will continue to be like that. They do it to generate buzz, clicks and listens among dramatic fanbases and they know how defensive MSU fans,among others, can be. I only listen to MSU talking heads and I am better off for it.
    he said under his breath and looking away from the camera............

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post

So yeah, screw you Paul.
    Yeah I was surprised he included UM, too. I guess since his mancrush Freeze is no longer there he has decided to be somewhat realistic regarding UM.

vCash
    He may be irritated with the entire state of Mississippi now after the OM debacle. I don't watch or listen to him either (other than a couple of times for maybe 5 minutes ... that's all I can stand), but might want to think about replacing us with his alma mater, Tennessee.

vCash
    Wow, Paul turned on a program...?

How unexpected*
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Mine too. I don't know why our coaches agree to interviews with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I never understood the allure of Finebaum or how he even got where he is. It's puzzling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDawg View Post
    Yeah I was surprised he included UM, too. I guess since his mancrush Freeze is no longer there he has decided to be somewhat realistic regarding UM.
    Ole Miss made him look like an idiot during the Hugh Freeze era much like they made the Clarion-Ledger look like idiots. Usually when you do that to someone in the media they're going to turn on you pretty quickly.

Banned
    vCash
    Even if he didn't trash us like he does, he's really a grade A Prick. There's no sense in conducting your "journalism" like that. he really is a $2 whore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    He may be irritated with the entire state of Mississippi now after the OM debacle. I don't watch or listen to him either (other than a couple of times for maybe 5 minutes ... that's all I can stand), but might want to think about replacing us with his alma mater, Tennessee.
    Paul went on to say that ******* had out 'worked' his contract by achieving more than anyone ever thought.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Probably be because we have fans that think that the best we're ever going to be is an 8 win team.
    I'm as optimistic as anyone. I'd love to see us be a perennial 10-win program. There aren't many of those so that would be cool.

We should probably become a perennial 8-win team first I suppose. Then maybe 9. It can be done but first we've got to climb over that 110-year mountain of suck.

vCash
    I have said it over and over
    It's an embarrassment this **** is the "voice of the sec"

vCash
    amen

vCash
    He's a liberal piece of shit

Banned
    vCash
    How does an ESPN SEC t.v. guy get away with lumping 3 SEC teams in the same category with Ga Southern and Mercer and calling them "nobodies"? In fact how does ANYBODY get away with saying something like that about ANY team?