Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
The only thing I've seen you do in This thread is make condescending comments and offer up very few if any solutions to what you view to be the problem. If you're going to bitch, at least have a solution for us all to hear. You think Dan is a lazy recruiter and has lazy recruiters on his staff. I don't agree that he is in any way lazy, but let's say he is. What would you do about it if you were Mullen's boss?
Somebody said Mullen had a "come to Jesus " talk with Hevesy about his not very good recruiting of offensive linemen. I doubt this happened, but if it did, that's a good start. I don't suppose it's too much Cohen can do about Mullen's recruiting. He can mention to him that we don't think we're getting in a whole lot of talent on the OL,W/R, or D/B's, but Mullen is locked into his contract and he is judged primarily on is his W/L record, as are all coaches. Anyway, most State fans appear to be reconciled that we are not going to win the SEC anytime soon, so I guess it's ok. If you consider this a condescending remark, so be it.