Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ole Miss settles with Nutt

vCash
    So is ole miss rueing now?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    I mean, can Mars just make an account here and post some stuff on the DL? Come on Mars, we will mask you ip address.
    Mars could put a 24/7 live video feed of his location with GPS and nobody would **** with that guy

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Damn I hate this. This should tell you all you need to know as far as what OM had to hide. They were waiting for Mars to get to a certain point and then they would cry uncle. But you have to know damn good and well that Mars has some stuff on them that they don't want to get out and it would have during this trial.

I would imagine the NCAA could still go to Mars and get whatever he has currently, unless that was part of the agreement with OM. We will settle if whatever you currently have never sees the light of day. Dirty bastards. I can't stand their ass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    I would imagine the NCAA could still go to Mars and get whatever he has currently, unless that was part of the agreement with OM.
    I'd be surprised if that indeed wasn't part of the agreement. Since they just settled, I doubt he would willingly continue to go after OM by leaking shit to the NCAA. Also, it's not like they can compel him to hand over what he's got, otherwise. It's the NCAA, not the FBI.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Ole Miss did not want to go thru the discovery process....would not have been a good look.
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was going to get ugly for them had they stayed the course. Mars was gonna start digging up bodies.

vCash
    This tells me that Vitter stopped listening to the ego maniacs that pull the strings up there and said enough is enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was going to get ugly for them had they stayed the course. Mars was gonna start digging up bodies.
    Is there any NCAA regulation that they did NOT violate? Doesn't seem like there is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wmccgc View Post
    "We lied about you so we could lie to the media and recruits, but that was not out intent."
    This all day
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    There's no way in hell they settled that case without an ironclad non-disclosure provision...whatever 411 Mars has is under lock and key forever now.

vCash
    "We lied about you so we could lie to the media and recruits, but that was not out intent."
    Yep. And sadly, this will soon be old news, if it isn't already. I saw that Wolken wrote an article, and Forde had a mention of sorts, but the second submission didn't get the traction it really deserved. At a minimum, the quotes from then recruits, now current players, discussing how Freeze flat out lied to them deserve a huge spotlight pointed at OM. We saw that shit for what it was when OM's recruiting pigeons published those interviews a year or two ago...and yet, here we are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Ole Miss did not want to go thru the discovery process....would not have been a good look.
    But they are about to go through the discovery process with RR.... I thought that the judge's 10 days are already up... about transferring LL and KJ's case to Oktibbeha County.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MCsMGs View Post
    There's no way in hell they settled that case without an ironclad non-disclosure provision...whatever 411 Mars has is under lock and key forever now.
    Not if the FBI goes after his information....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Doubt it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Doubt it.
    Yeah as much fun as that would be I doubt the fbi has much interest in this. It would be nice to see the bears squirm but just dont see it happening

vCash
    #
    Last edited by spbdawg; 11-27-2018 at 10:36 AM.

vCash
    Okay then, what's the payoff amount?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Doubt it.
    Confirmed!

vCash
    What a weak apology by the Landsharks. "We said bad things about you but that was never our intent."
    They aren?t lying. Their intent was to deflect blame from themselves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Smdh........

vCash
    What's the statement from IHL? THEY are the ones to approve a settlement of any amount over $100,000.00 up to that amount it the college president.