Thread: Kentucky Game Plan

vCash

Kentucky Game Plan

I think it's safe to say UK will load the box and force Fitz to pass. And their QB will test our secondary early and often.

If we can establish a decent run game on UK's front even with a loaded box, they are in for a long night. I'd like to see our secondary get a pick and knock a ball or two away from a receiver.

vCash
    Avoid giving up the Home Run plays on D, and we should win. Turnovers and giving up big plays is the only way this team should beat us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Avoid giving up the Home Run plays on D, and we should win. Turnovers and giving up big plays is the only way this team should beat us.
    Yep. Kentucky throws the deep ball well

vCash
    ^^^^A lot of our success for the remainder of season depends on this... Our safeties can't keep getting beat deep...^^^

vCash
    I hope they do load the box.

vCash
    Must hit their QB -early and often. Then control the ball on offense.

vCash
    I think we are going to run the ball better than the UK stats might suggest. The best rushing attack they have faced this year is Florida and they lost. Florida is 7th in the league in rushing. We're third. And I think we will throw on them too. I think we may look better against them than BYU because of the fact that we are going to be more focused on them and we've shaken off the rust from the bye week.

vCash
    Jeffery Simmons needs to be a beast in this game like he was in the LSU game. If C. Thomas is back then I think we see Simmons up his game a notch or two.

vCash
    31-16 state

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    31-16 state
    Spot on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I think we are going to run the ball better than the UK stats might suggest. The best rushing attack they have faced this year is Florida and they lost. Florida is 7th in the league in rushing. We're third. And I think we will throw on them too. I think we may look better against them than BYU because of the fact that we are going to be more focused on them and we've shaken off the rust from the bye week.
    I agree!

vCash
    For Bully's sake, RTDGF. Throw enough to build a little confidence, but CDM doesn't need to blow this game trying to QB whisper.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    For Bully's sake, RTDGF. Throw enough to build a little confidence, but CDM doesn't need to blow this game trying to QB whisper.
    +1000

vCash
    Run the ball down their throat!
    Love All Worship One!
    Go Dawgz!