I just think everyone needs a little tutorial on how that game ended. there was no fumble on that last play. Bryant had his nose guard knock the ball out of Kent's hand prior to the snap. line judges saw it and the game was over.

as you can see, my dad was the first fan in the end zone with with his 5th of Kentucky Tavern wrapped in the brown bag. How the hell he scaled the fence before me still baffles me today. he was 6-2, 220 and I was my present 5-7 but at the time was 125 lbs but now at 150 due to vodka and mash tater abuse over the last few decades, I'm the guy in the red shirt following my dad.

I was a sophomore at GWS when Kent was a Senior. He and I sat side by side in a class and knew each other well during that year. When I arrived at the pile of humanity in the end zone, I was screaming "Dogs Win, Game over". there was a pile of humanity who were unaware the game was over and were still fighting over the ball. I was literally feet away from this pile of gladiators. I'll never forget this huge bamer player that I screamed "game over , MSU wins" at. How the hell I didn't get the shit knocked out of me baffles me to this day.

Hull emerges and screams my name and says "WE DID IT!!" and bear hugs my ass , lifting me from the ground and I thought he was gonna crush my ass to death. thankfully I survived.

a year later his younger brother Maury who I forget was either my age or a year younger explained to me what happened on that last play. it is quite clear what happened.