Until something happens to bama and I don't know what it is, there is already complacency that there is no hope to most of the West teams to win the West or an East team to win the SEC. Heck, little hope for the vast majority to win a natty due to bama. Today in church I asked a good guy, but a hardcore bama fan (live on bama line) if it was not getting boring to watch their one-sided blowout wins and were they even interested to the final four playoffs? His reply? "Haters gonna hate". They are not even happy in their situation, they want us to love them and embrace their success as they have ruined all competition in the SEC West, SEC, and even the national title playoffs. Most everyone else is an also ran before, during, and at the end of the season. We will always lose top rated Mississippi players to them in this situation. If I knew how to change this, I would be a football genius and it has dampened my overall interest in college football, even as a 40 plus year season ticket holder.