Thread: I hated to see A&M pull that game out last night....

Banned
    vCash

I hated to see A&M pull that game out last night....

I don't like having to go out there right after their bye, following 2 tight wins.

They can't seem to throw, so that's a good thing, since our safeties suck. Keep Mond contained and you should shut them down. I expect to muscle the ball around on them on offense. Still scares me. And Mullen, DO NOT KICK TO KIRK. Hope his ego doesn't do him in here yet again.

We should beat Kentucky at home if we are a good team so I realize I'm skipping over the immediate threat.

vCash
    Didn?t realize they beat Bama last week

Banned
    vCash
    Nit picky mfer. The point is they are getting better and played well, and have momentum. I thought the SC game was last week

MY MISTAKE BIG GUY

vCash
    We get ky and Aggie back to back with both coming off bye weeks. Interesting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Dackds View Post
    Nit picky mfer. The point is they are getting better and played well, and have momentum. I thought the SC game was last week

MY MISTAKE BIG GUY
    Ok, sorry... the first sentence to your post was completely wrong though

vCash
    aTm will be a tough game. I think we split ark/aTm on the road and win out to be 8-4

vCash
    I don't get too worried about teams coming off byes anymore. Seems like they come out tight and flat just as often as they do extra ready to play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    We get ky and Aggie back to back with both coming off bye weeks. Interesting.
    Yeah our schedule has sucked massive donkey tits this year.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Lmao... well played.

vCash
    Bye weeks usually don't do us any favors, so I'm not sure why it would anyone else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Yeah our schedule has sucked massive donkey tits this year.
    As long as LT is in the SEC office we're not going to get any favors as far as the schedule goes.

vCash
    NM

Quote fail

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    I don't get too worried about teams coming off byes anymore. Seems like they come out tight and flat just as often as they do extra ready to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Bye weeks usually don't do us any favors, so I'm not sure why it would anyone else.
    I agree. The bye weeks seems to help with rest but that's about it. Teams seem really flat the following week.

vCash
    I don't like having to go out there right after their bye, following 2 tight wins.

They can't seem to throw, so that's a good thing, since our safeties suck. Keep Mond contained and you should shut them down. I expect to muscle the ball around on them on offense. Still scares me. And Mullen, DO NOT KICK TO KIRK. Hope his ego doesn't do him in here yet again.

We should beat Kentucky at home if we are a good team so I realize I'm skipping over the immediate threat.
    I know an off week didn't help us find Any rhythm. Maybe the off week kills any aTm momentum. Maybe us having a game helps us improve. However we need to get a lot better offensively to beat UK.

I always find it funny when fans say don't kick here or there or this or that. Trust me, Mullen knows all about Kirk. If we kick to him, it will be because of poor execution.

vCash

Glad they won, you dont much credit for beating shit teams. Also, I cant imagine aTm with a legit coach, could be a monster, Sumlin needs to win just enough to stick around.
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 10-15-2017 at 06:10 PM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    It was the proverbial "moral victory".

vCash
    We need AM to lose one more game this year and that's to us. We need Sumlin right where he is..

Banned
    vCash
    I was hoping they would lose, so the fan base would be so demoralized I could get a cheap ticket.