Thread: Good read by Wolken on the nutt lawsuit

vCash

Good read by Wolken on the nutt lawsuit

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...y-owes-apology

Wolken not a big fan of the bears

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    And Mcready.......dear God.

"On his podcast Thursday, McCready admitted that information came directly from Freeze: ?Did we discuss the NCAA case? Yes. Did I ask, hey, what?s in it? Yes. Was I told it was mostly Nutt and women?s basketball? Yes. Did I feel misled? Yes. Did it piss me off later? Yes. Was I taking talking points and running? No.? "

So neal, what does that last sentence mean? You talked to Freeze, he told you the lie, you feel pissed. We all heard your podcasts and tweets that said the same thing (only with a bit more uppidity tone than the others) and read the tweets where you said it was mostly about the previous staff.

How is that not taking talking points and running?

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    No one could ever hate Neal more than he hates himself. He is quite the turd in the punchbowl. He also is not a fan, although he would never let his daughter go to MSU because all of MSU people are crazy. He also loves every other major sport in the universe, but does not care about college football. You know, the most popular sport in the Souheast....the place he grew up. Although he covers the school he attended, he does not care about them (or the other 2 he attended). If you don't believe me, just check his twitter feed daily. He rewords the same tweet daily about this subject.