Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcers UF / aTm

vCash

Announcers UF / aTm

Hey ESPN, is that lady the best yall could do on Saturday night in the SEC? sigh

Remember when Mike Patrick did these games or Ron Franklin or ANYBODY BESIDES MY MOM!!! (Love you mom)

Screw you ESPN

Banned
    vCash
    fer a chick, she's handling herself ok it appears.

vCash
    Sexist

I guess you agree with Cam Newton too?
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Banned
    vCash
    Mike Patrick is awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Sexist

I guess you agree with Cam Newton too?
    Cue some of the politics board folks***gerrrrrr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    Mike Patrick is awesome.
    Yes he is. Listening to him reminds me of watching SNF on ESPN with my dad way back in the day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullsy View Post
    Hey ESPN, is that lady the best yall could do on Saturday night in the SEC? sigh

Remember when Mike Patrick did these games or Ron Franklin or ANYBODY BESIDES MY MOM!!! (Love you mom)

Screw you ESPN
    If it's any consolation, I'm pretty sure she's contractually obligated to cook omelettes and/or iron shirts during commercial breaks. Does that make things better for you?***

vCash
    Call me what you want. I’m allowed to prefer legendary announcers over the lady that usually does purdue vs northwestern at 11am

vCash
    But you provided no critique other than her gender. Check your privilege. There's no reason why you need male genitalia to call a game. Personally I like the change a whole lot better than those putrid uniforms.

vCash
    And the sound of HER voice on Saturday night annoys me. Like i implied in the original post, I prefer listening mike patrick, ron franklin, dari nowkhah, tim brandon, chris fowler, brad nessler..... over my mom. And i love my mom

Im not required to otherwise have multiple critiques. She reminds me big 10 saturday morning football. And i dont like it. If you wanna like her, then get after it.
    Last edited by Bullsy; 10-14-2017 at 08:19 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    But you provided no critique other than her gender. Check your privilege. There's no reason why you need male genitalia to call a game. Personally I like the change a whole lot better than those putrid uniforms.
    Have you forgotten you are on a MSU sports board full of men who are drinking and watching football?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullsy View Post
    And the sound of HER voice on Saturday night annoys me. Like i implied in the original post, I prefer listening mike patrick, ron franklin, dari nowkhah, tim brandon, chris fowler, brad nessler..... over my mom. And i love my mom

Im not required to otherwise have multiple critiques.
    You said nothing about her voice in the OP. And I doubt she's your mom.

Women watch football all the time. Why shouldn't there be ONE female announcer out of all the men listed. It's a pretty pathetic argument to try to compare her to the best male announcers. There are plenty of male announcers I can't stand like Vern Lundquist. But I never said I hate old fat white men announcing games. I just said I can't stand him.

coachingblows: It's not political. It's not conservative or liberal. It's whether or not you are a caveman.

Banned
    vCash
    You said nothing about her voice in the OP. And I doubt she's your mom.

Women watch football all the time. Why shouldn't there be ONE female announcer out of all the men listed. It's a pretty pathetic argument to try to compare her to the best male announcers. There are plenty of male announcers I can't stand like Vern Lundquist. But I never said I hate old fat white men announcing games. I just said I can't stand him.

coachingblows: It's not political. It's not conservative or liberal. It's whether or not you are a caveman.
    you need a beer and a shot of testosterone. and a chill pill. it ain't that big a deal dude.

vCash
    Women watch football all the time.
    This^^^^^^^

It's not conservative or liberal. It's whether or not you are a caveman.
    ****ing, aye. This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    it ain't that big a deal dude.
    Just a big enough deal to start a thread about it.***

vCash
    Well girls can join the Boy Scouts now ( and I guess vice/versa) so I guess female announcers are are ok.**** I don't like her delivery, just like I don't like several males and told my son that 15 minutes ago. So there.

vCash
    Her voice has an accent that is annoying,she whistles her S's' . I'm with the OP i think disney could do better.

vCash
    please tell me her name so i can list my preference of announcers for you and include her name on the list (i would hate to omit her).
    Last edited by Bullsy; 10-14-2017 at 08:37 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Just a big enough deal to start a thread about it.***
    HA! got me there beard. touche.

Banned
    vCash
    speaking of the game, did a white guy actually made that long run for FL?