Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
Nowhere did I say they had to have played football before. I just prefer men commentators for a very manly sport. I'm fine if you disagree, but that's my opinion.

I don't care if men commentate ice skating or gymnastics, and if a woman said "men shouldn't commentate gymnastics or ice skating, it bothers me", I would give zero damns. I would take no offense to a woman saying that. So I'm not real sure why you take offense to me saying I think men should commentate footbal, and that I prefer that. That is not a knock on women, it's just a personal preference.
Fine but your preference isn't the only one that matters. And since when do you have to be "extremely liberal" to think that women can do jobs that men do?!? Are you sure you're okay with women driving because even I could make a case against that?*

You might not like this particular woman commentating games. That's fine but that's not what the OP said. That's what I reacted to.

You might not like it but if you listen to me it might keep you from sticking your foot in your mouth on the job and getting fired.