Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Announcers UF / aTm

vCash
    Is McE about to lose again... at home?

vCash
    How’s her ass area

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    no beard, what about the Cheech and Chong clip of weirdo saying he was sorry he stole the money?
    Good point. I suppose Weirdo and Beardo share the same level of remorse, lol...

vCash
    She has the ass of an announcer.... not sideline reporter material!!

vCash
    She would be fine......if she wasn't trying to sound like a man. Be yourself Beth. As it is she is the worst announcer ever.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 10-14-2017 at 10:02 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    She wouldn't be fine......if she wasn't trying to sound like a man. Be yourself Beth. As it is she is the worst announcer ever.
    meh, I say giver her a break like I did earlier in the thread. she's just hustling , trying to maintain her gig, ain't got no probs with her, just need her to wear a tighter top next time so we can check out the perkiness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Sexist

I guess you agree with Cam Newton too?
    I do.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Personally, if you didn't actually PLAY football (at some level) I have a hard time with your credibility as a PxP or Color guy. I know, crazy right? It has been said before "Beth Mowins actual voice sounds like she is trying to make fun of someone else's voice while they are in the other room." IDGAF what you call me, misogynistic, racist, whatever. My opinion.

Banned
    vCash
    The CEO of ESPN is the problem with ESPN. He's as left wing as they get. Just deal with it. He seems dead set on flushing ESPN totally down the shitter.

vCash
    I have no problem with women as lead anchors for the news or anything else....but football is a man's sport that is about two groups of men physically beating the hell out of each other for 4 Q's. So forgive me if I'd prefer men announcers that know what it's like to be full of testosterone and wanting to knock the shit out of the guy standing across from them. I'm sure women wouldn't prefer a man hosting a crafting or home decor show....and if they told me a man shouldn't be hosting their favorite girl show, I would have zero damn issue with it.

On a similar note, I don't understand the desire women have these days to do everything a man does. It's okay for girls to be girls and guys to be guys. You don't see guys going and trying to join sororities or Girl Scouts, despite the delicious cookies & other things it would provide access to. Ha

vCash
    “Crafting and Home Decor with Coldsleeve Jr”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I have no problem with women as lead anchors for the news or anything else....but football is a man's sport that is about two groups of men physically beating the hell out of each other for 4 Q's. So forgive me if I'd prefer men announcers that know what it's like to be full of testosterone and wanting to knock the shit out of the guy standing across from them. I'm sure women wouldn't prefer a man hosting a crafting or home decor show....and if they told me a man shouldn't be hosting their favorite girl show, I would have zero damn issue with it.

On a similar note, I don't understand the desire women have these days to do everything a man does. It's okay for girls to be girls and guys to be guys. You don't see guys going and trying to join sororities or Girl Scouts, despite the delicious cookies & other things it would provide access to. Ha
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b66dc7efbd8b

vCash
    I been drinking since 9:30 this mormon. I’d hit it!

vCash
    Dear Lord, I give up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    if you didn't actually PLAY football (at some level) I have a hard time with your credibility
    Dude, you do realize that the vast majority of people who watch, enjoy, and have opinions on the game of football (college and NFL) have never played a down of football....

vCash
    Dear Lord, I give up

vCash

Of course you've never watched ice skating or women's gymnastics because you're too manly but they often have men announcing. There are HOF coaches who have never played a down of football before.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    There are HOF coaches who have never played a down of football before.
    Yep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Dude, you do realize that the vast majority of people who watch, enjoy, and have opinions on the game of football (college and NFL) have never played a down of football....
    Well Im sorry for them... Dont put them on TV.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Well Im sorry for them... Dont put them on TV.
    Ok, then. Maybe we shouldn't let them coach, too? Or even watch? Or write about it? Or have an opinion?

Sheesh...I bet films like Varsity Blues get you all hot and bothered about the good ole high school days.***