Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C34

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I do- 100%

How does that equal- "amazing how a team (LSU) that has inferior talent to us" as MsHev7 posted?

Let's also remeber LSU had 3-4 starters out when we played them
    Really? You said, Lsu didnt have more talent on the field than us. What the heck does it mean then? Geez your worse than my teenagers. You shoulda been a lawyer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    34 more worried about his own team these days.....as it should be. Hope he is doing well. Not my area of the state so I really don't know how he is doing. If he makes it to Oxford I'll be there cheering him on!
    We are 4-4 with 2 of the top teams in the state left on the schedule- Noxubee and Louisville. I've taken over a program that needs a culture change and is a rebuild. Got to find some linemen somewhere. I've put alot of lipstick on a pig this year.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Really? You said, Lsu didnt have more talent on the field than us. What the heck does it mean then? Geez your worse than my teenagers. You shoulda been a lawyer.
    How does "didnt have more talent" equal "LSU has inferior talent"???? I think LSU and us are basically equal this year. At no point did I ever say they had less talent than us. I did talk about their lack of experience- especially on the OL

vCash
    We are 4-4 with 2 of the top teams in the state left on the schedule- Noxubee and Louisville. I've taken over a program that needs a culture change and is a rebuild. Got to find some linemen somewhere. I've put alot of lipstick on a pig this year.
    I know what your mean. Nox and Louisville ain't chopped liver. My understanding is from what little I know about your area is you ain't doing bad at all. Hang in there.

vCash
    How does "didnt have more talent" equal "LSU has inferior talent"???? I think LSU and us are basically equal this year. At no point did I ever say they had less talent than us. I did talk about their lack of experience- especially on the OL
    Sorry dude youre playing word games. Saying they didn?t have more talent is saying they had less or inferior talent.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 10-14-2017 at 10:13 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    I think LSU and us are basically equal this year.
    1. Glad to see you posting

2. Just cause we are on your board now doesn't make all your claims from SPS no longer relevant for discussion/calling out and you spent a couple years (2009-2012) on SPS claiming MSU could never hope to be equal with LSU or Bama ever. You have hundreds of posts talking about this. Now that certainly remains true in regards to Bama but is has become false with LSU. I wish 2010 C34 could see 2017 C34 saying MSU and LSU have equal talent.

vCash
    Sorry dude youre playing word games. Saying they didn?t have more talent is saying they had less or inferior talent.
    So in your world there are no equals? Only better or worse?
    Last edited by Coach34; 10-14-2017 at 10:21 PM.

vCash
    “C34” titled thread sitting at 817+views in approximately 4 hours on a Saturday night. CLICK AN AD YOU SH*TBIRDS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    1. Glad to see you posting

2. Just cause we are on your board now doesn't make all your claims from SPS no longer relevant for discussion/calling out and you spent a couple years (2009-2012) on SPS claiming MSU could never hope to be equal with LSU or Bama ever. You have hundreds of posts talking about this. Now that certainly remains true in regards to Bama but is has become false with LSU. I wish 2010 C34 could see 2017 C34 saying MSU and LSU have equal talent.
    I didnt think I'd ever see the day myself. But we are equal to LSU in talent right now. And we are putting a really good recruiting class together for this Feb.

Hail State

vCash
    So in your world there are no equals? Only better or worse?
    Ok so we are equal not better or worse than lsu but we beat the crap out of them. Got it.

vCash
    Ok so we are equal not better or worse than lsu but we beat the crap out of them. Got it.
    Last post before bed:

You guys get too caught up in a vaccum.

On that day in Sville- we were much better than LSU. Why?

1. We were at home
    2. We were healthy- LSU wasnt
    3. We are a veteran team- LSU playing lots of young guys
    4. We are running the same offense for the 9th year in a row- Etling was in his 6th week of LSU's new offense when we played because he had surgery and sat out the Spring. Naturally they would get better every week.

I could go on- but apparently it takes people that understand football to get it

vCash
    Last post before bed:

You guys get too caught up in a vaccum.

On that day in Sville- we were much better than LSU. Why?

1. We were at home
    2. We were healthy- LSU wasnt
    3. We are a veteran team- LSU playing lots of young guys
    4. We are running the same offense for the 9th year in a row- Etling was in his 6th week of LSU's new offense when we played because he had surgery and sat out the Spring. Naturally they would get better every week.

I could go on- but apparently it takes people that understand football to get it
    Naw your playing games again. If we are equal with lsu in talent as youre now saying how do you define equal? You said ignore recruiting rankings for talent so the only way to judge is by results. The result says we were better NOT equal and thats what you intimated last week that we had more talent now your backtracking with this equal bs.

vCash
    Naw your playing games again. If we are equal with lsu in talent as youre now saying how do you define equal? You said ignore recruiting rankings for talent so the only way to judge is by results. The result says we were better NOT equal and thats what you intimated last week that we had more talent now your backtracking with this equal bs.
    Not backtracking- I NEVER said LSU had inferior talent

QB? Who you gonna take
    RB? Easily a push
    WR? We have vets but LSU has more overall talent
    OL? LSU has been playing 3 freshmen- one that played at freaking MRA last year. No way you give them the nod over us with Jenkins and Rankin
    DL? Sweat, Green, and Simmons are all draft picks. LSU didnt start more talent on their DL than those 3.
    LB? LSU has good players there- so do we
    Secondary? Definitely advantage LSU

It was an equal battle between two teams with one team being on the road, working thru a new offense, injuries, and playing alot of new guys early in the season.

vCash
    I didnt think I'd ever see the day myself. But we are equal to LSU in talent right now. And we are putting a really good recruiting class together for this Feb.

Hail State
    Good post. (I know...It feels weird coming from me, lol)

Banned
    vCash
    Not backtracking- I NEVER said LSU had inferior talent

QB? Who you gonna take
    RB? Easily a push
    WR? We have vets but LSU has more overall talent
    OL? LSU has been playing 3 freshmen- one that played at freaking MRA last year. No way you give them the nod over us with Jenkins and Rankin
    DL? Sweat, Green, and Simmons are all draft picks. LSU didnt start more talent on their DL than those 3.
    LB? LSU has good players there- so do we
    Secondary? Definitely advantage LSU

It was an equal battle between two teams with one team being on the road, working thru a new offense, injuries, and playing alot of new guys early in the season.
    You did this preseason and LSU got the checkmark in all of those positions except maybe LB. There is no way possible in any sense of the word that you ranked Darrius Guice and Aeris Williams as a push preseason. You also didn't push Fitz and Etling cause Fitz played like shit last year vs LSU and got benched. You were very thorough in reminding everyone how shitty Fitz was vs Etling last year. Very thorough. You hate Hevesy and our OL so again no way possible you had MSU ahead of LSU at OL.

No doubt you're laughing your ass off as you read these posts and attempt to maneuver the argument to make it appear like you had LSU and MSU at equal talent. Now that maybe the case now since the season has started but the point everyone is trying to make is that is not what you said a thousand times leading up to the start of the season. Now after all that has been said you have been dead on about UGA. You called UGA as the 2nd or 3rd best team in the SEC and that is most definitely true right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    You did this preseason and LSU got the checkmark in all of those positions except maybe LB. There is no way possible in any sense of the word that you ranked Darrius Guice and Aeris Williams as a push preseason. You also didn't push Fitz and Etling cause Fitz played like shit last year vs LSU and got benched. You were very thorough in reminding everyone how shitty Fitz was vs Etling last year. Very thorough. You hate Hevesy and our OL so again no way possible you had MSU ahead of LSU at OL.

No doubt you're laughing your ass off as you read these posts and attempt to maneuver the argument to make it appear like you had LSU and MSU at equal talent. Now that maybe the case now since the season has started but the point everyone is trying to make is that is not what you said a thousand times leading up to the start of the season. Now after all that has been said you have been dead on about UGA. You called UGA as the 2nd or 3rd best team in the SEC and that is most definitely true right now.
    He was wrong on LSU. Wrong on Florida (lol at thinking McE was good). Meatloaf said 2 outta 3, not 1 of 3... now if c34 was swinging a bat, pretty good