Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I hate even saying it.....AJ Brown...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    What if ... AJ matures and stops being a "me first" kind of guy? Lots of high-quality adults were shitty teenagers.
    AJ is not for MSU. He was given many illegal benefits before even graduating from high school. This will follow him. Dear ole dad even sold his sons soul to hell. He also would want to come in and walk onto the field and play. Not happening at MSU. He doesn't look much effort has been put in the weight room either. HE made his bed let him lie in it. Always remember pay day some day. Some day for the #rebelsblackbearslandsharks #idententycrisis is closer than many think. #rosebowlwasright #eggbowl2017. NCAA could drop the COI, an hour, after the game that would be the present that just keeps on giving.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    AJ is not for MSU. He was given many illegal benefits before even graduating from high school. This will follow him. Dear ole dad even sold his sons soul to hell. He also would want to come in and walk onto the field and play. Not happening at MSU. He doesn't look much effort has been put in the weight room either. HE made his bed let him lie in it. Always remember pay day some day. Some day for the #rebelsblackbearslandsharks #idententycrisis is closer than many think. #rosebowlwasright #eggbowl2017. NCAA could drop the COI, an hour, after the game that would be the present that just keeps on giving.
    Sold his soul to hell... you take this rivalry serious, don?t you? Jeez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    This post is pathetic, but if you want a me me player and one who wants what's best for him and not the team, then carry on.
    Context matters... mimi acts like every player state is the apostle Paul reborn. Fact is that we have some good kids and some bad, just like OM... just like every team. I don?t want a bunch of thugs running around raping women; but I don?t care if they?re me first or any of that crap if they can play. The best WRs are all me first... watch an nfl game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Context matters... mimi acts like every player state is the apostle Paul reborn. Fact is that we have some good kids and some bad, just like OM... just like every team. I don?t want a bunch of thugs running around raping women; but I don?t care if they?re me first or any of that crap if they can play. The best WRs are all me first... watch an nfl game
    After the Redmond mess do you really think Mullen, Cohen, or Keenum would let him on the team given the suspicions about his recruiting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    After the Redmond mess do you really think Mullen, Cohen, or Keenum would let him on the team given the suspicions about his recruiting.
    I dont think theres a chance Mullen takes AJ anyway. I just think we should... personally Id rather go after lodge and Jefferson. Theres no past issues with those 2. If the NCAA gives an additional 2 year bowl ban, youll see some of the premier programs dont operate by our high standard of moral requirements for football players

vCash
    I dont think theres a chance Mullen takes AJ anyway. I just think we should... personally Id rather go after lodge and Jefferson. Theres no past issues with those 2. If the NCAA gives an additional 2 year bowl ban, youll see some of the premier programs dont operate by our high standard of moral requirements for football players
    I think we do get Bowie and he’s a pretty dang good receiver to go with the ones we have committed.

Banned
    vCash
    Pick a different school to poach players from and you'll quickly see MSU fans don't have as high a standard of moral requirements for football players as you think we do. Problem is you keep wanting Ole Miss players. There's 120 other D1 schools to pick/poach transfers from. We ain't taking Ole Miss players. Period.

vCash
    Sold his soul to hell... you take this rivalry serious, don?t you? Jeez
    Since you didn't watch what went on for months and wasn't able to say anything... You don't know the crap he caused... Js

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Since you didn't watch what went on for months and wasn't able to say anything... You don't know the crap he caused... Js
    The kid was a punk that took money to play a game. I dont consider that selling his soul to hell. Damn mane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Pick a different school to poach players from and you'll quickly see MSU fans don't have as high a standard of moral requirements for football players as you think we do. Problem is you keep wanting Ole Miss players. There's 120 other D1 schools to pick/poach transfers from. We ain't taking Ole Miss players. Period.
    Yes, there are other schools to poach from. Not many of those schools are about to have to let every kid on their team transfer without sitting out due to sanctions. I personally don't know what I would do about AJ if he decided he wanted to come back here and I think it is a mute point because he won't come here. He will be headed to Bama or some other big time school.

The thing that if ridiculous is all of you thinking our program is squeaky clean and all of our players are saints.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    I personally don't know what I would do about AJ if he decided he wanted to come back here and I think it is a mute point because he won't come here.

The thing that if ridiculous is all of you thinking our program is squeaky clean and all of our players are saints.
    Nobody thinks our program is squeaky clean and all our players are Saints we just know AJ coming here is a moot point just like you just said yourself. We just don't feel the need to constantly discuss moot points. Not sure why y'all do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Nobody thinks our program is squeaky clean and all our players are Saints we just know AJ coming here is a moot point just like you just said yourself. We just don't feel the need to constantly discuss moot points. Not sure why y'all do.
    We discuss moot points 24/7

I.e replace hev

Banned
    vCash
    We discuss moot points 24/7

I.e replace hev
    And I gripe to those beating the horse when it has been dead and buried. Just like I have to the Hev horse beaters many times but even getting rid of Hev has a far greater chance of happening than the zero percent chance of AJ Brown playing football for MSU.

vCash
    The kid was a punk that took money to play a game. I dont consider that selling his soul to hell. Damn mane
    His dad went to BAMA the week before he talked to Mullen in an attempt to extort money from big named boosters there. They sent him packing. The Friday of recruitapalloza weekend dear ole dad went to see coach Mullen. Ole coach sent dad packing again. It's reported that father and son made the recruit palozza weekend. People in the area know the dad for what he is. Again, no thanks.