Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: I hate even saying it.....AJ Brown...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    He trolls me, not necessarily the board
    I do ... gotta return what is thrown at me

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    He trolls me, not necessarily the board
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Lol ... i am trolling you. Course you were trolling the whole board.

vCash

I'm afraid their offense is going to give us fits. Hell, I know it's Vandy but their

offense has flat ass ran under, around and over them.........They struggle with teams that are more physical than they are and in order to win that game we're going to have to smash them right in the damn mouth......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    The truth is Dan got pissed off because he expected Starkville High players to be steered to MSU and when he found out it wasn't that easy and he actually had to recruit he got pissy. He's too arrogant to bring him on the team. It is what it is.
    We actually didn't have the 250K it took to get him.......and CDM wouldn't allow such. Remember Scam?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Lol. Nice. Great flick, too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    offense has flat ass ran under, around and over them.........They struggle with teams that are more physical than they are and in order to win that game we're going to have to smash them right in the damn mouth......
    It was last year too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully75 View Post
    We actually didn't have the 250K it took to get him.......and CDM wouldn't allow such. Remember Scam?
    True. Dan is not going to negotiate with players and their parents. Which is a good thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    What specifically did AJ do or say to piss off MSU fans? (other than sign with OM)
    He signed with OM and talked some shit on social media (primarily in response to State fans talking shit to him). Bottom line is that a lot of our fans are petty and would rather lose games than let go of something like this......they aren't capable of looking at the bigger picture and realizing that they would enjoy winning with players like him on the field more than they would losing with a bunch of choir boys.

vCash
    So if we take AJ Ole Miss is not above making things worse for themselves by turning in every violation they did to either make AJ totally ineligible or to get us in trouble.
    You think OM would turn themselves in and subject themselves to further sanctions in an effort to make AJ ineligible? That is some of the dumbest shit I have ever heard.....seriously, just stop.

vCash
    He is the best WR in the SEC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Those idiots can’t stop the run and you control the clock and the game with the run. Ole Miss won’t be able to beat us if they don’t have the ball.

vCash
    I think so, as well... I thought we had him locked up til the Network Bagman showed up....
    You might be surprised who the bagman is... As to whom you should blame... Let's call the kettle black.... Randy Carsile, Ricky Woods, Barney Farrar, Chris Kiffin....... Along with others are to blame for the illegal recruiting activities that went on at SHS. Place blame where blame is totally due.
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 10-15-2017 at 08:41 AM.

vCash
    What specifically did AJ do or say to piss off MSU fans? (other than sign with OM)
    He took 315k (reportedly), a new car etc. Can one say illegal benefits.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Lets say that is accurate... how in the heck can you be mad at a kid (he is a kid) for taking that? I sure as heck would?ve jumped on a deal like that at 18. I wasn?t out helping widow ladies and serving communion like our football players at 18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    The better question is: why would anyone turn that down?

If I had no emotional cheering interest and Jackson St offered me $315 K + a car, I'm gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

If I had no emotional cheering interest and Jackson St offered me $315 K + a car, I'm gone.
    No crap. You and I just aren?t the type of upstanding, moral citizens that our 85 scholarship players are

vCash
    I wanna win. Now I dang sure don?t wanna win at any costs like Baylor or penn state; but if comes down to swallowing pride to have a game changer like AJ, count me in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

As would the majority of the board at 18 living in Starkville MS.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Ok I'll play a little longer. Here's what you're totally missing about AJ. Ole Miss cheated their asses off to get him. Ole Miss knows it, AJ knows it, Mullen knows it, MSU knows it and the NCAA knows it. So if we take AJ Ole Miss is not above making things worse for themselves by turning in every violation they did to either make AJ totally ineligible or to get us in trouble. Basically even if we wanted AJ (which we do not at all want AJ) there is no way possible Ole Miss would ever allow him to play a snap for MSU.
    this ^^^about sums it up..now let?s move on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    this ^^^about sums it up..now let?s move on
    Beside’s, it would take him at least a year to learn how to run routes, then he’d be gone. Ask Treadwell.