Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate even saying it.....AJ Brown...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    This is what AJ Brown would look like at MSU. Mullen will NEVER throw him the ball as much as he thinks he deserves it.

The best WRs are always divas. I want a diva

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    The best WRs are always divas. I want a diva
    No you want a new coach. Quit being a ***** and say it.

vCash
    No you want a new coach. Quit being a ***** and say it.
    Are you crazy? I take up for Mullen 24/7 here. I love Mullen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    To be fair, Starkville players should be steered to us, just like Oxford players should be steered to Ole Miss, Fayetteville players should be steered to Arkansas, Knoxville players should be steered to Tennessee, etc.

I mean, how do we let a non-homer get installed as coach of Starkville High School?
    I don't necessarily disagree. But our coaches should be involved and recruit Starkville players just as hard as other players and not expect the high school coach to recruit for them.

And it's water under the bridge because after that class where we also whiffed on Lashley as well we've improved our recruiting immensely all around- so credit to Dan for changing what he needed to.

Banned
    vCash
    I love Mullen.
    Obviously you don't since you refuse to take his back on his decision that he doesn't want AJ Brown.

vCash
    Obviously you don't since you refuse to take his back on his decision that he doesn't want AJ Brown.
    I don?t support any man?s decisions 100%. I?m not a lemming

vCash
    Disagreeing with 1 decision a person makes (more specifically, has not made but hypothetically might) precludes loving them?

vCash
    he will be ?t ole miss next year,unless they get a 3 year boẃl ban,he aint going somewhere and sit out a ye?r.He will be a dr?ft pick after jr year.

vCash
    You wanna be 6-6, 7-5, with an occasional 8-4 year. Bettah get used to it.

Banned
    vCash
    What's your end goal here?

Banned
    vCash
    Disagreeing with 1 decision a person makes (more specifically, has not made but hypothetically might) precludes loving them?
    When's he promoting cancer for Mullen's team I would consider that not loving him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    You wanna be 6-6, 7-5, with an occasional 8-4 year. Bettah get used to it.
    This is Mullen?s 9th year and will be his 5th 8 or win season. You consider 63% of the time as ?occasional?

vCash
    What's your end goal here?
    I post on ED... there is no ?end goal?. Do you think posts here accomplish anything?

Banned
    vCash
    I post on ED... there is no ?end goal?. Do you think posts here accomplish anything?
    Some of them do. MSU sometimes is a lot smaller of a family than you think it is.

vCash
    This is Mullen?s 9th year and will be his 5th 8 or win season. You consider 63% of the time as ?occasional?
    You right if he wins 8 this year. That historically weak OOC and SEC E scheduling is smart on his part. He also gets lucky a lot with those when he plays hisorically pretty decent schools like today and they sucking big time that year.

BTW ..historically speaking Michigan >>>> than Ga and FL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    You right if he wins 8 this year. That historically weak OOC and SEC E scheduling is smart on his part. He also gets lucky a lot with those when he plays hisorically pretty decent schools like today and they sucking big time that year.

BTW ..historically speaking Michigan >>>> than Ga and FL.
    Dumb argument. He also has had to play Georgia Tech (a historically weak program) twice in years where they were a top 10 team, faced Houston when they had Case Keenum, played some of Louisiana Tech's better teams, Oklahoma State when they were up, Middle Tennessee when they won 10, etc. And the SEC East scheduling hasn't been awful (as if that's a legit knock on him if it were) - he's beaten multiple Kentucky bowl teams, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina bowl teams too. The Tennessee team he beat missed a bowl because they loss to us and it derailed the whole Dooley Era.

vCash
    Dumb argument. He also has had to play Georgia Tech (a historically weak program) twice in years where they were a top 10 team, faced Houston when they had Case Keenum, played some of Louisiana Tech's better teams, Oklahoma State when they were up, Middle Tennessee when they won 10, etc. And the SEC East scheduling hasn't been awful (as if that's a legit knock on him if it were) - he's beaten multiple Kentucky bowl teams, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina bowl teams too. The Tennessee team he beat missed a bowl because they loss to us and it derailed the whole Dooley Era.
    He?s a troll

Banned
    vCash
    He?s a troll
    Oh, do continue here. How have I not noticed a 2,000+ posting troll? You've peaked my curiosity.

vCash
    He?s a troll
    Lol ... i am trolling you. Course you were trolling the whole board.

vCash
    Oh, do continue here. How have I not noticed a 2,000+ posting troll? You've peaked my curiosity.
    He trolls me, not necessarily the board