Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate even saying it.....AJ Brown...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    No, but I can imagine him draggin' dick all over our secondary next year, wearing some other SEC West school's colors....Not maroon and white though....he's not pure enough. We only want the finest young men of impeccable moral quality to suit up for us. We're the BYU of the SEC.***
    For real. AJ isn?t a good fit with us; our WRs spend every day helping the elderly cross the street and having communion. Leading the sec in receiving is nice, but leading the sec in love and respect is the main goal here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    He?s the best wr in the sec. We dumb if we don?t try to ge him once the sanctions come down
    We are dumb if we try to get him, or any other of their mercenaries. We don't need that kind of NCAA trouble. It's not about his morals, whatever they are, it's about the association with what happened at Ole Miss.

As I said at the time, we were never going to get AJ. I heard that from a good source his junior year in high school. It was always between two schools, and we weren't one of them.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 10-14-2017 at 04:05 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    We are dumb if we try to get him, or any other of their mercenaries. We don't need that kind of NCAA trouble.
    Yeah, bc after the NCAA rules on their case they?ll re-rule. You serious?

Banned
    vCash
    Alright well you boys have fun with this thread.

vCash
    This horse been dead a long time and we keep digging it up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Alright well you boys have fun with this thread.

In my best Lisa loeb voice, stay haha. No fun without you

vCash
    Yeah, bc after the NCAA rules on their case they?ll re-rule. You serious?
    They will have an interest where certain UM players end up, you can take that to the bank. You don't want them snooping around your place at all. No need to almost insure they will.

vCash
    I've heard it wasn't money or material things that landed AJ for Cheat U.

Think young men and hormones...hint, hint.

I don't want AJ. Locker Room Cancer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    They will have an interest where certain UM players end up, you can take that to the bank. You don't want them snooping around your place at all. No need to almost insure they will.
    People dont understand that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    This horse been dead a long time and we keep digging it up.
    This is why it keeps coming up

vCash
    I still haven't heard what AJ did/said??? Is it just bc he signed with OM and took some money???
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    This is why it keeps coming up

I understand why but once again, dead horse, spilt milk whatever you want to call it. Time to move on.

Banned
    vCash
    In my best Lisa loeb voice, stay haha. No fun without you
    Ok I'll play a little longer. Here's what you're totally missing about AJ. Ole Miss cheated their asses off to get him. Ole Miss knows it, AJ knows it, Mullen knows it, MSU knows it and the NCAA knows it. So if we take AJ Ole Miss is not above making things worse for themselves by turning in every violation they did to either make AJ totally ineligible or to get us in trouble. Basically even if we wanted AJ (which we do not at all want AJ) there is no way possible Ole Miss would ever allow him to play a snap for MSU.

vCash
    Ok I'll play a little longer. Here's what you're totally missing about AJ. Ole Miss cheated their asses off to get him. Ole Miss knows it, AJ knows it, Mullen knows it, MSU knows it and the NCAA knows it. So if we take AJ Ole Miss is not above making things worse for themselves by turning in every violation they did to either make AJ totally ineligible or to get us in trouble. Basically even if we wanted AJ (which we do not at all want AJ) there is no way possible Ole Miss would ever allow him to play a snap for MSU.
    Yep! Not hard to understand at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    But AJ Brown would have made this a complete offense. Ughhhhhh
    Nope. He belongs at ole miss. I knew this the day I met him. It isn?t the insult you imagine. He wanted to go there. I tried to tell people but they insisted he was coming to state.

Would I love to have his talent? Sure. But the fact is that we wouldn?t have used him in the way om does and wouldn?t have gotten the ball to Hume nearly as much.

NCAA or no, he made the best decision for him. Face it or don?t.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I still haven't heard what AJ did/said??? Is it just bc he signed with OM and took some money???
    Cause it's a whole bunch of shit that nobody wants to drag back up. AJ shit all over us to anyone that would listen for a solid three months straight. All over twitter, Facebook and in person in Starkville constantly shitting all over MSU and Mullen.

If you want to know bad enough just hit the search button and go back to January-March of whatever year that was. You'll find hundreds of posts about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    He chose om over us and said we didn?t recruit him hard enough. Boils down to he took the best offer and justified it publicly bc he pretty made himself a villain in his own hometown. How could he get himself right with his hometown now? Come home

Banned
    vCash
    He chose om over us and said we didn?t recruit him hard enough. Boils down to he took the best offer and justified it publicly bc he pretty made himself a villain in his own hometown. How could he get himself right with his hometown now? Come home
    Alright since you want to gloss over the fact that Ole Miss will never allow him to play a snap here eligibly I will now present to you more evidence he is a horrible fit here (besides that he's a total proven cancer). Dan Mullen hates his ass just like 99% of MSU fans do so Mullen isn't going to play AJ like AJ wants and AJ the proven crybaby is going to cry cry cry and whine whine whine and basically start some weirder version of Kaepernick style protesting amongst the team and he will get some followers cause there's always a couple weak ass bitches amongst 100 football players. It will start a domino effect of cancer. Not like you haven't been told this 100 times already though.

vCash
    Alright since you want to gloss over the fact that Ole Miss will never allow him to play a snap here eligibly I will now present to you more evidence he is a horrible fit here (besides that he's a total proven cancer). Dan Mullen hates his ass just like 99% of MSU fans do so Mullen isn't going to play AJ like AJ wants and AJ the proven crybaby is going to cry cry cry and whine whine whine and basically start some weirder version of Kaepernick style protesting amongst the team and he will get some followers cause there's always a couple weak ass bitches amongst 100 football players. It will start a domino effect of cancer. Not like you haven't been told this 100 times already though.
    AJ is the antichrist. Got it... I just thought he was a talented, immature kid that wanted to get paid. Didn?t realize he was so evil

vCash
    I?m different from most state fans. I dislike OM immensely, but I don?t get down to the micro level and hate kids like they did something to me personally. If I were a big time recruit at 18 and was offered a BBD by someone, anyone, I might have taken it. I wasn?t as mature as you guys at 18