Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hill is a better rb than Williams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    He made two huge blocks. One on a fitz td run and another on a blitz pickup. That earns lots of credit.
    Yep! Hes a really complete back. Does everything well just lacks top end speed. Just a gamer.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 10-14-2017 at 05:37 PM.

vCash
    Some of you guys need to focus on Aeris when you watch us. He seriously does some really elite things in pass protections. His vision is not limited to running the ball

vCash
    ATRAIN>Hill--pass catching
    ATRAIN>HILL--Blocking
    Hill>ATRAIN--running the ball

vCash
    Not better. More explosive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadrupleOption View Post
    Dude seriously - Williams averaged 5 yards per carry today. Sit down and shut the **** up.
    This, all day.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    A-Train should start. No question. Hill has more upside maybe but he's just a freshman. We need to try to use some two back sets with both- and Gibson for that matter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    I would like to see Hill in the slot...
    So the guy that some are saying is our best back you want in the slot? Wtf. Just wtf

vCash
    I honestly think Gipson is our best back running the ball and 2nd best overall right now
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    So the guy that some are saying is our best back you want in the slot? Wtf. Just wtf
    +1

vCash
    I wish we would use a little imagination in our scheme to get all of our backs (including D. Lee) involved. Use 2 back sets, running backs in the slot, 2 backs on the outside, etc. Obviously our receiving corp are not getting the job done, we should be utilizing our strong unit more, our running backs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    I wish we would use a little imagination in our scheme to get all of our backs (including D. Lee) involved. Use 2 back sets, running backs in the slot, 2 backs on the outside, etc. Obviously our receiving corp are not getting the job done, we should be utilizing our strong unit more, our running backs.
    Full house formation or our favorite- the Diamond formation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Gibson really impressed me today.
    He always impresses me. Very tough runner.