Thread: Haha theres nobody here

vCash

Haha theres nobody here

I've seen bigger crowds at Dudy Noble

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    well that sucks. back to back ass whippings combined with an 11 a.m. kickoff is kicking us in the nuts today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    well that sucks. back to back ass whippings combined with an 11 a.m. kickoff is kicking us in the nuts today.
    Its hot as hell, BYU is 1-5 cant say a I blame people for sitting this one out. Im sure more will show up by kickoff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    define "nobody"... 30,000 in the stadium???
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Most embarrassing crowd I've ever seen at DWS

Haven't played at home in a month. Our fan base's commitment level is long way from where it needs to be.

We've got big time croots on campus today for this Spring Game atmosphere. See the big picture folks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

Haven't played at home in a month. Our fan base's commitment level is long way from where it needs to be.
    We've got big time croots on campus today for this Spring Game atmosphere. See the big picture folks.
    When Hevesy and Gonzales get off their @SS and recruit , I will get off mine and go to an 11:00 game.

vCash

This! I got out of bed before daylight to be here. The damn students cant fill their sections? Folks sitting on their tails in Columbus. Pathetic.

vCash
    This has been a terrible schedule and game times. There is really no explaining a month between home games.

vCash
    4 drops on this drive alone. Our receivers are something else

vCash
    Crowd from what I've seen on TV looks decent except for student section.

vCash

This.

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    You suck.

vCash

Its far from the most embarassing crowd I've ever seen. They filled it up better than I expected 30 mins prior to kick. Its gonna be ok haha

vCash
    Bottom crowd is okay. Hardly anyone on West upper deck. I can't see the East Upper deck.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    When Hevesy and Gonzales get off their @SS and recruit , I will get off mine and go to an 11:00 game.
    Then go cheer for another team because we are top 15-25 caliber team. If you aren't going to support this program unless we have Bama, Auburn, UGA type depth and talent, then you may as well cheer for another program, because that isn't likely to ever happen.

I get why this may be a sparser crowd than normal with the game time and following 2 blowout losses, but this isn't good enough. This fan base must do better.

We are still in the process of building this program, and, honestly, if I was a recruit visiting today, I'd have some questions about the commitment level of this fan base.

vCash
    Then go cheer for another team because we are top 15-25 caliber team. If you aren't going to support this program unless we have Bama, Auburn, UGA type depth and talent, then you may as well cheer for another program, because that isn't likely to ever happen.

I get why this may be a sparser crowd than normal with the game time and following 2 blowout losses, but this isn't good enough. This fan base must do better.

We are still in the process of building this program, and, honestly, if I was a recruit visiting today, I'd have some questions about the commitment level of this fan base.
    No 18 year old kids give much of a shit about the committment of the fanbase haha. They wanna drink party and chase women on visits. Just honest

vCash
    Hopefully everyone criticizing is there. I?m not, so I won?t

vCash
    I'm here. In my fifty years of being here, I don't remember a hotter one. It's miserable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Remember South Alabama last year...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Remember South Alabama last year... That was true embarassment.