Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Haha theres nobody here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oldwave View Post
    I'm here. In my fifty years of being here, I don't remember a hotter one. It's miserable.
    You must not have went to the JSU game like 4 years ago. Talk about HOT! And I'm not talking about our band or the sonic boom

vCash
    I was afraid this might happen. 11:00 AM start- that was the biggest factor. Two straight blowout losses. And an opponent that our fans don't care about that had one win coming in- and that was over a FCS team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    You must not have went to the JSU game like 4 years ago. Talk about HOT! And I'm not talking about our band or the sonic boom
    Hottest I've ever been to was against Memphis in 1997. People were dropping like flies.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Hottest I've ever been to was against Memphis in 1997. People were dropping like flies.
    I remember that well. I drank more water that day than I ever have lol

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Until Dan Mullen stops going into his shell and hiding against the UGA?s, Auburns and Bama I?m pretty much done with putting in all effort. I have 8 lower level season tickets and 5 gridiron passes, so don?t tell me I?m not doing my part.

We will NEVER NEVER win the west until Dan starts coaching the big games to win and stop his bullshit playing not to lose mentality. For some reason he didn?t do that against LSU this year and was creative. Can anyone recall what we did to LSU? Look at them plying Auburn to the wire today.

If dan had called the UGA and Auburn games like he did th LSU game we would?ve had a chance in each of them. Instead he goes full vag*na right on cue, and we get our brakes beaten off of us.

I?ll keep buying my tickets and gridiron?s, but am not going to kill myself to go watch a coach who gives up against certain teams almost every year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    When Hevesy and Gonzales get off their @SS and recruit , I will get off mine and go to an 11:00 game.
    We had big time recruits there, and you didn't do your part. You can't say a dang word here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Until Dan Mullen stops going into his shell and hiding against the UGA?s, Auburns and Bama I?m pretty much done with putting in all effort. I have 8 lower level season tickets and 5 gridiron passes, so don?t tell me I?m not doing my part.

We will NEVER NEVER win the west until Dan starts coaching the big games to win and stop his bullshit playing not to lose mentality. For some reason he didn?t do that against LSU this year and was creative. Can anyone recall what we did to LSU? Look at them plying Auburn to the wire today.

If dan had called the UGA and Auburn games like he did th LSU game we would?ve had a chance in each of them. Instead he goes full vag*na right on cue, and we get our brakes beaten off of us.

I?ll keep buying my tickets and gridiron?s, but am not going to kill myself to go watch a coach who gives up against certain teams almost every year.
    This attitude is why we can't have nice things.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    This attitude is why we can't have nice things.
    What attitude? I give a ton of money to the school and expect more from our $5mil+ a year Head Coach than going full p*ssy and losing creativity in the games we need it most.

I guess you are happy with that. That attitude is why we don?t have nice things. Being satisfied with mediocrity. Thanks for revealing your acceptance of never winning the west or a championship of any kind.

vCash
    The first game of the year is as hot or hotter every year as this game was... At least the last 6 years or so. It was hot, but it's Mississippi. It's hot all the time, who gives a sh*t.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    The first game of the year is as hot or hotter every year as this game was... At least the last 6 years or so. It was hot, but it's Mississippi. It's hot all the time, who gives a sh*t.
    $4 a bottle of water gives a shit. It's one thing to be hot but have adequate water. It's another to be hot and only have 2 bottles over a 4 hour period.

Also it is usually hotter in the stadium than out due to air flow and reflection off the concrete and bleachers.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    If you think this crowd was bad wait until we host 0-8 UMass. At least the local Mormon church showed up today to boost attendance!***
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    $4 a bottle of water gives a shit. It's one thing to be hot but have adequate water. It's another to be hot and only have 2 bottles over a 4 hour period.

Also it is usually hotter in the stadium than out due to air flow and reflection off the concrete and bleachers.
    Now that is flat out ridiculous. $4 for 16oz of water. There should be some understanding if the temps are above ??? Water is $1. The university handed out ice cream to the BYU fans. So I know they are capable of organizing something to hydrate the crowd on hot days.
    Last edited by Maroonthirteen; 10-14-2017 at 07:27 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Now that is flat out ridiculous. $4 for 16oz of water. There should be some understanding if the temps are above ??? Water is $1. The university handed out once cream to the BYU fans. So I know they are capable of organizing something to hydrate the crowd on hot days.
    Totally agree, water should be $2 anytime and $1 on hot days. At either price their still making a helluva profit, bottled water cost less than .20 each when bought in bulk and don't give me crap about the cost of refrigeration, because you are going to be running the refrigeration anyway. I think I will write a bitching e-mail to Cohen, $4/ water is ridiculous.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post

Don’t be stupid!!

And the students sucked balls today!

vCash

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Not correct as far as actual attendance. That was tickets sold I’m afraid.

vCash
    In my 53rd year of going and my 16 year old son and I were there for every play and ringing our bells (lower level, west Side, Section 4). The empty seats were the fault of the male fans there from BYU. Due to their team being so bad, most only flew in with one to two wives, instead of the eight to ten that they would have brought to see a good BYU team. ******* Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Totally agree, water should be $2 anytime and $1 on hot days. At either price their still making a helluva profit, bottled water cost less than .20 each when bought in bulk and don't give me crap about the cost of refrigeration, because you are going to be running the refrigeration anyway. I think I will write a bitching e-mail to Cohen, $4/ water is ridiculous.
    They let you bring in your own bottle of water on the hot games and they have water fountains you can use to refill. You can get unlimited water for free there, and many people do. I filled up my water bottle a couple of times... What other made up excuses do y'all have to be pissed about?

vCash
    Yeah, they had 4 powerade coolers that were continually out of water ( I saw several fans give up trying to refill when there was just ice left), and the water fountains were luke warm from constant use. So, you were back to $4 bottles if you wanted it cold. BTW, I stayed for every play, as I have for 53 years. Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    They let you bring in your own bottle of water on the hot games and they have water fountains you can use to refill. You can get unlimited water for free there, and many people do. I filled up my water bottle a couple of times... What other made up excuses do y'all have to be pissed about?
    600 miles away and 11am start?