Thread: If Couch/Todd have increased roles...

vCash

If Couch/Todd have increased roles...

Whose reps do they take?
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    It is split between Mixon, Deddrick Thomas, Gabe Myles and Donald Gray.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Honestly, I don’t have any faith in that story line. They would have been in the gameplan week 1 if they were ready. I still like their upside but this year I don’t see them magically being playmakers now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Honestly, I don’t have any faith in that story line. They would have been in the gameplan week 1 if they were ready. I still like their upside but this year I don’t see them magically being playmakers now.
    Shumpert and Holloway agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    It is split between Mixon, Deddrick Thomas, Gabe Myles and Donald Gray.
    I don’t see them being better than anyone you mentioned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    I don’t see them being better than anyone you mentioned.
    Their skill set is different and that's the key. Couch may not be better than gray or Thomas, but he can do things physically they cannot simply due to height.

vCash
    Unfortunately this

vCash
    Aeris magically became a playmaker mid season last year. Not predicting it in this case though... just saying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Shumpert and Holloway agree.
    Even in limited reps though, it was obvious that aw was better than hollaway and shump. It's entirely possible that our most capable wide receivers are getting few reps, but it doesn't look like they're going to be a. It improvement. It will be good to get the guys with the most potential reps this year though.

vCash
    This isn't true. Aeris was the best rb on the team last 3 years and finally a starter once the seniors graduated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justwin View Post
    This isn't true. Aeris was the best rb on the team last 3 years and finally a starter once the seniors graduated.
    What senior WRs are impeding their reps?

vCash
    Is this the game thread?