[QUOTE=gravedigger;817434]But after reading the lawsuit from Mars, and the agreement that Nutt signed with OM when he left, OM does have a valid point. ALL they agreEd to was to INSTRUCT control groups and other om representatives to not to say anything, truthful or not, that hurt Nutt's career or vice versa. They did not agree to not utter anything negative.

Lets say that again. They agreed to tell om people to not run him down. Not that to guarantee that they wouldnt.

As we are finding out ...cases do not have to get to court to have a an effect on one side or the other... as discovery is a true weapon. I can say i punished anyone who ever sued me... you give them a rectal exam of epic proportions. You deny, delay, and make their life a living hell. You put PI's on everyone....the judge, all the attorney's involved, and that usually uncovers a treasure trove of interesting info. I had a judge who was going through a divorce...I supplied the ex wife with so much info, she was able to change his life.....he deserved it.