Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Nut lawsuit fully demonstrates LOIC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaski View Post
    Regardless who you support, this really leaves a sick feeling in your gut that a state institution that represents Mississippi is that intentionally corrupt and dishonest. It is stated over and over in the Nutt Filing that OM went to great lengths to deceive, lie and intentionally mis-represent the truth. Every damn one of them who was involved needs to be shown the door and OM needs to be taken over by the state dept. Thank god I'm a MSU bulldog and we have the people in place running our university that do things the right and admirable way.
    This is so true , the sheer volume of calls these scumbags were making to try and deceive people is mind boggling. There needs to be an accounting of every state and federal dollar that has run through this corrupt regime. Hookers, electric bills ,who knows what else our tax money may have been diverted to. But we all know that will never happen because in the end tainted good old boys still run the state.
    Last edited by bobtail bob; 10-12-2017 at 03:44 PM.

Senior Member Perpetual Underachiever's Avatar
    vCash
    It'll never happen, but it would be extremely interesting to see the total cost of the investigation. This debacle has also made me question what exactly the OM administration does on a daily basis when all of their "work" is contracted out; outside legal counsel, Marketing firm, Mascot/branding consultant, PR Firm, Crisis Mgmt firm, coaching search consultant, etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    There is one other possible reason, "He likes ***** when he goes home".
    That and/or he likes the job he has (which is working with Dick Cross and for a radio syndicate that is owned by a BearShark). More specifically, he likes the income from the job he currently has. One has him by the wallet. The other by his doo-dads. Kids, the lesson to learn here is you are in the current state of your life because of the cumulative decisions you have made up to this point.

vCash
    From what I read according to Nutts separation agreement Ole Miss could not say anything negative about Nutt to the media even if it was true. I think Chris Brooks on 105.9 said that Ole Miss is claiming that the agreement only applied to certain Ole Miss employees.
    An employment agreement is ALL employees current and future...

vCash
    Matt was lied to and fell for it. That's on him, but I can easily see how it could happen. But, once he discovered he was lied to he said as much on the radio and his podcast and specifically said people in OM administration flat lied to him. I credit him for that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungB View Post
    In points 87 through 94 the lawsuit lays out in detail how Freeze, Bjork etc colluded to lie to recruits. With quotes from recruits. LOIC should be a forgone conclusion.

http://www.deltacomputersystems.com/...5/Q0573243.PDF

The LOIC should have been a forgone conclusion a long time before any of these lawsuits were ever drafted or filed. The proof should have been the NCAA's documenation and concurence that it was.

vCash
    There is one other possible reason, "He likes ***** when he goes home".
    And I don't see anything wrong with that!

vCash
    Just remember that Mr. Mars did not hire the big time investigator for nothing....