Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Nut lawsuit fully demonstrates LOIC

vCash

The Nut lawsuit fully demonstrates LOIC

In points 87 through 94 the lawsuit lays out in detail how Freeze, Bjork etc colluded to lie to recruits. With quotes from recruits. LOIC should be a forgone conclusion.

http://www.deltacomputersystems.com/...5/Q0573243.PDF

vCash
    IF proven it doesn’t demonstrate that. What it demonstrates is full institutional control of organized cheating and unethical behavior. That’s even worse.

vCash
    This is why every Ole Miss player should be allowed to transfer.

vCash
    It is more aptly called "a culture of non-compliance"

Senior Member Perpetual Underachiever's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    It is more aptly called "a culture of Exemplary non-compliance"
    FIFY

vCash
    It flies in the face if everything collegiate sports should be. Outright lying to kids to trick them into coming to school, when you know you're screwed big time. They lied. It's awful and I'm surprised there hasn't been more outrage from people about the outright lying to kids.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    It flies in the face if everything collegiate sports should be. Outright lying to kids to trick them into coming to school, when you know you're screwed big time. They lied. It's awful and I'm surprised there hasn't been more outrage from people about the outright lying to kids.
    Agreed 100%

Why this isn't some media member's mission to point out how these 17-18 year olds were lied to by grown men intent on misleading them to sign with a school about to get hammered by the NCAA is beyond me. It's also unbelievable how there aren't more players coming out and breaking their silence on being lied to as well. Maybe this is all still to come. I guess until the rubber finally meets the road, you just keep your mouth shut. Idk.

vCash
    I read the lawsuit last night and came away thinking that OM has little if any defense. It looks like they let the crisis management group in Atlanta convince them to lie to the media. That was a big mistake. Lying to recruits on top of that makes this fully toxic. As if OM needs more PR poison. Why they are contesting this is beyond me..should have settled quietly, but they have done very little the right way lately.

vCash
    Sorry but when all this was going on we state fans knew the media was giving false information. I just can't believe they are that stupid. They had to know and knowing means they were either directly or indirectly involved. Why would you put that stuff out there when everyone else was saying it was false.

Sorry Matt you have to be the most naive SOB out there if you believe Freeze.

This case will be settled, the AD will be fired and Vitter will quit.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 10-12-2017 at 11:37 AM.

vCash
    I think the media, particularly the CL stooges and ESPN's guys Low and Edward Aschoff were fully complicit. Aschoff tweeted that he was only reporting "what I know." Andy Staples from SI went to bat for OM as well, claimed OM would not face serious penalties. They should be reminded of their poor reporting whenever they get snippy about things.
    Last edited by AlmostPositive; 10-12-2017 at 11:38 AM.

vCash
    Regardless who you support, this really leaves a sick feeling in your gut that a state institution that represents Mississippi is that intentionally corrupt and dishonest. It is stated over and over in the Nutt Filing that OM went to great lengths to deceive, lie and intentionally mis-represent the truth. Every damn one of them who was involved needs to be shown the door and OM needs to be taken over by the state dept. Thank god I'm a MSU bulldog and we have the people in place running our university that do things the right and admirable way.

vCash
    Read 66-69. Freeze is such a slimeball

vCash
    I can't read the suit. What's the deal with Wyatt? Was he a stooge or was he complicit in all this. If he was he needs to be gone?

I guess I keep seeing him mentioned and wondering if he is still "one of us?"
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    Agreed 100%

Why this isn't some media member's mission to point out how these 17-18 year olds were lied to by grown men intent on misleading them to sign with a school about to get hammered by the NCAA is beyond me. It's also unbelievable how there aren't more players coming out and breaking their silence on being lied to as well. Maybe this is all still to come. I guess until the rubber finally meets the road, you just keep your mouth shut. Idk.
    Regarding some of the kids not coming forward...

...there could be s $imple Explation.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Banned
    vCash
    don't listen to Jackson radio but I'm having a hard time understanding why people are dumping on Wyatt. it appears he was lied to and just reported the lies Freezus told him. is there more to it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    don't listen to Jackson radio but I'm having a hard time understanding why people are dumping on Wyatt. it appears he was lied to and just reported the lies Freezus told him. is there more to it?
    He's either a stooge (towed the party line) or an idiot (believed the sack of lies). There is no between here. Hell, everyone on this site knew what was going on and that they were lying their asses off.

vCash
    He's either a stooge (towed the party line) or an idiot (believed the sack of lies). There is no between here. Hell, everyone on this site knew what was going on and that they were lying their asses off.
    There is one other possible reason, "He likes ***** when he goes home".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post
    I read the lawsuit last night and came away thinking that OM has little if any defense. It looks like they let the crisis management group in Atlanta convince them to lie to the media. That was a big mistake. Lying to recruits on top of that makes this fully toxic. As if OM needs more PR poison. Why they are contesting this is beyond me..should have settled quietly, but they have done very little the right way lately.
    No, you got it all wrong. Just read baboon. They say Nutt has no case and it?s all going to go away very shortly because it?s such a frivolous lawsuit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    No, you got it all wrong. Just read baboon. They say Nutt has no case and it?s all going to go away very shortly because it?s such a frivolous lawsuit.
    From what I read according to Nutts separation agreement Ole Miss could not say anything negative about Nutt to the media even if it was true. I think Chris Brooks on 105.9 said that Ole Miss is claiming that the agreement only applied to certain Ole Miss employees.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaski View Post
    Regardless who you support, this really leaves a sick feeling in your gut that a state institution that represents Mississippi is that intentionally corrupt and dishonest. It is stated over and over in the Nutt Filing that OM went to great lengths to deceive, lie and intentionally mis-represent the truth. Every damn one of them who was involved needs to be shown the door and OM needs to be taken over by the state dept. Thank god I'm a MSU bulldog and we have the people in place running our university that do things the right and admirable way.
    Amen brother. However I had a feeling they were corrupt to the core all along. I'm not sick in the least. Just very thankful MSU has the leadership it has had.