Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
Y'all read that and give me the cliffs.

I'll try to read it tomorrow. What little I've seen and heard doesn't look good for OM though.
1. You can skip the first 30 paragraphs. Gets good after that. Lays out the lies to the media and recruits (Anderson, pennamon, Kobe, AJ, and simmons).

2. The PR hit from this should be brutal. It's pretty obvious there was a concocted plan to spin this. Lies to recruits documented with hard evidence. Lies to media supported by circumstantial evidence.

3. Bjork won't survive this. He decided to get in the trenches with Freeze at all costs, and it has burned him. The PR hit will end him.

4. How is the om fan base not demanding bjork's resignation?

5. Regardless of the legal outcome, it's obvious om lied and spun this whole thing hard. We all knew this, but seeing it laid out with evidence, both hard and circumstantial, is damning.

6. Somebody should tweet all the journalists listed with evidence (in the form of their own articles and tweets) that they were lied to. Ask them how they feel about being lied to and made to look stupid.

7. Bottom line- om was all in on Freeze and lied to the media and recruits to try to protect Freeze and save their top ten recruiting class (which they were successful doing). The irony is that 2016 recruiting class they lied to protect will finish with a horrible record and no postseason appearances. Damn.