Thread: The Boneyard

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash

The Boneyard

I really like Steve and I understand making sponsors happy but nearly 9 minutes of a show talking about sponsors seems a little excessive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I really like Steve and I understand making sponsors happy but nearly 9 minutes of a show talking about sponsors seems a little excessive.
    Just fast forward like I do. He's still gonna have the same amount of material, because he has no time limit.

vCash
    Maybe he gets paid for ads by the minute.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Yea that’s what I do. Ha that’s what brought my attention to just how long the sponsors were.

vCash
    I was listening to it the other day and my wife heard and said that?s the longest commercial I?ve ever heard. Lol
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 10-11-2017 at 05:35 PM.

vCash
    The man has to pay the bills. Thank God he puts them all up front and doesn't spread them out.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    The man has to pay the bills. Thank God he puts them all up front and doesn't spread them out.
    Yeah for all Steve has done its all good and you can fast forward. I do like the Bulldog Burger spots. Makes me want to go get one.

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    Makes ya wonder. Is Shannon gonna like him on the book tour and selling t shirts, or is he actually gonna want content on the website. This merger has a chance to be glorious in so many levels

vCash
    Oh he has surpassed the 12 minute mark before. It's unbearable if I dont fast forward. But yeah, he's gotta pay his bills and surely he's doing just that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitedawgRecruiting View Post
    Makes ya wonder. Is Shannon gonna like him on the book tour and selling t shirts, or is he actually gonna want content on the website. This merger has a chance to be glorious in so many levels
    Can you explain that a little more? Who is Shannon? What merger?

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    Shannon owns 247 sports. And they are merging with Scout. So it’s just one board soon

vCash
    Was literally thinking the exact same thing today. He's now started doing the gambling ads throughout the show.

vCash
    I love that these guys are getting sponsors but I agree 100%. It's more commercial than programming (it seems).

vCash
    Yeah I have to say I have stopped listening as often because of the ads .... if the content isn't good enough to pay for without ads I probably won't listen. But that seems to be trend ...even though I pay for Sirius the have a few ads creep in therefore I cut my service with them.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hail State View Post
    Was literally thinking the exact same thing today. He's now started doing the gambling ads throughout the show.
    All programs on Bulldog Sports Radio carry the same gambling ads, they're legal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezsoil View Post
    Yeah I have to say I have stopped listening as often because of the ads .... if the content isn't good enough to pay for without ads I probably won't listen. But that seems to be trend ...even though I pay for Sirius the have a few ads creep in therefore I cut my service with them.....
    Pleeeeze, if they don't ad revenue who pays them? Did you pay a subscription?