Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Houston Nutt has re-filed against Ole Miss in state court.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    C'mon Confucius, I love reading Mimi's posts they're quite entertaining, but we don't need a resident mom on the board.
    Thank you, ms. bulldog

just kidding! chill!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Has everyone been waiting on Mimi to be wrong so they could throw mud? I don't get that. She's been right about a lot. Anyone waiting on her to be wrong has been waiting quite a while.
    It seems so and I hope she's right on this latest rumor, just to put a sock into some of these folks.

Once she stopped typing in all caps, I became a Mimi fan!

vCash
    Actually, Steve said he was expecting something else.

vCash
    Kinda like our old house mother at the frat house. Would come out of her room (saw her about twice a year) and say "what in the world was that?" at some explosion or blood curdling scream.

'Nothing, mom. Somebody just fell, they are ok"

"Ok good, you boys have fun."

Then talk about people we had no idea who she was referring to for 10 minutes before going back in....... but we didn't provoke her.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Has everyone been waiting on Mimi to be wrong so they could throw mud? I don't get that. She's been right about a lot. Anyone waiting on her to be wrong has been waiting quite a while.
    No...but everyone around here gets the same shellacking when they post a CONFIRMED rumor and it becomes apparent that it was not only not confirmed but wasn?t even in the same ballpark. If I would have done it you all would have been roasting me too. It?s an ED tradition. It men?s we like you, right?

vCash
    Is there any way to get rid of the system using a ? in place of an apostrophe? It sure is irritating. Seems to happen when something is copied and pasted, and possibly when someone uses an iPhone to post. Does it do it when using other smart phones?

vCash
    Oh really?? Small town banks, atm?s, the IRS/FBI getting involved, AJ never playing another down, Barney ?sneaking in? to SHS and ?more stuff about the 2016 recruits coming?. When she?s been ?right?, it?s stuff straight from The Barnyard.

vCash
    +39

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Is there any way to get rid of the system using a ? in place of an apostrophe? It sure is irritating. Seems to happen when something is copied and pasted, and possibly when someone uses an iPhone to post. Does it do it when using other smart phones?
    Yeah its annoying to me too. I post from my iPhone and it puts in those question marks in place of apostrophes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Perpetual Underachiever View Post
    Anyone got linkage to the new filing? Boring humpday here...
    Lawsuit has not dropped.... to computer based system (6:44 pm)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    It seems so and I hope she's right on this latest rumor, just to put a sock into some of these folks.

Once she stopped typing in all caps, I became a Mimi fan!
    Thank you sir for your vote of confidence.
    To the others, You have no idea what I know, what I had to live through, what I saw or what I have been told by people involved that led to the OM scandal....

Some things have come out over last weekend.... If anyone knows an ethical FBI agent... Please private message me with a phone number and please not one out of the Columbus or Oxford, Ms office.

There is More coming... hang on....
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 10-11-2017 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Oh the of little faith......

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yeah its annoying to me too. I post from my iPhone and it puts in those question marks in place of apostrophes.
    It's msstate7's fault. His phone got cancer for him wanting AJ Brownturd and the cancer has unfortunately spread to some of your iPhones. It has nothing to do with the new iOS download at all.

vCash
    Thank you Political Hack..... About to send you some interesting tid bits....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    It's msstate7's fault. His phone got cancer for him wanting AJ Brownturd and the cancer has unfortunately spread to some of your iPhones. It has nothing to do with the new iOS download at all.
    Dude! Rep given!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Haha. Yeah, that's believable. Could it be from melting on game days?

vCash
    Last edited by lefty96; 10-11-2017 at 08:24 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Oh really?? Small town banks, atm?s, the IRS/FBI getting involved, AJ never playing another down, Barney ?sneaking in? to SHS and ?more stuff about the 2016 recruits coming?. When she?s been ?right?, it?s stuff straight from The Barnyard.
    So the boneyard has been incorrect now? Or am I misinterpreting your mess of a post?
    LFC YNWA

Senior Member Perpetual Underachiever's Avatar
    vCash
    Full filing, enjoy internet sleuths
    http://http://www.deltacomputersyste...5/Q0573243.PDF

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    +1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    So the boneyard has been incorrect now? Or am I misinterpreting your mess of a post?
    The post is pretty clear, aside from the quotation marks showing up as question marks. The references to small town banks, the IRS/FBI, etc. are all crazy conspiracy theories that mimi has repeatedly alluded to.....and she has done so in the most grammatically incorrect way possible (I was 100% sure she was a troll for the first several months she posted here.....now I just wish she was a troll). And he's saying that the only time she has posted anything that has been right, it has been old news that has come straight from the Boneyard. And he's right.....she has never posted any original information that has panned out.