Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Houston Nutt has re-filed against Ole Miss in state court.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    The post is pretty clear, aside from the quotation marks showing up as question marks. The references to small town banks, the IRS/FBI, etc. are all crazy conspiracy theories that mimi has repeatedly alluded to.....and she has done so in the most grammatically incorrect way possible (I was 100% sure she was a troll for the first several months she posted here.....now I just wish she was a troll). And he's saying that the only time she has posted anything that has been right, it has been old news that has come straight from the Boneyard. And he's right.....she has never posted any original information that has panned out.
    100% true. Mimi's rumors are fun, but nothing has ever come of the ones shared that weren't previously revealed by reputable sources. Even if the information is right, most of it has yet to be part of the official list of TSUN transgressions and thus remain fun rumors rather than program-crushing fact.

vCash
    Good Morning.... Here is the link for the Lawsuit of Nutt's....

http://www.deltacomputersystems.com/...TMKEY=0012654&

Listed as Nutt, Houston, Filed 10/11/2017...... Filed as a Breech of Contract.... Go get them Nutt.....
    Scroll down and you will find the complaint and the cost to print it is $22.00....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    Y'all better watch out. When all this is said and done, I'm gonna print some "Mimi was right!" t-shirts. I can't think of anything she's been wrong on yet. Some of you are acting like OM morons hoping she's wrong about something. Not sure I get it. She's all maroon. Keep giving them hell Mimi.
    Remember the vehicle in question... It's back.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Oh really?? Small town banks, atm?s, the IRS/FBI getting involved, AJ never playing another down, Barney ?sneaking in? to SHS and ?more stuff about the 2016 recruits coming?. When she?s been ?right?, it?s stuff straight from The Barnyard.
    Turf I may be wrong but I believe that was Random/34 that started that diatribe about the Bank of Winona.

vCash
    No Sir- not 34. DeviousDawg penned that masterpiece
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Technetium View Post
    100% true. Mimi's rumors are fun, but nothing has ever come of the ones shared that weren't previously revealed by reputable sources. Even if the information is right, most of it has yet to be part of the official list of TSUN transgressions and thus remain fun rumors rather than program-crushing fact.
    You have no idea what was told and to what tsun transgressions are. Remember everything in the NOA stopped on January 29, 2016. Interesting thing is that is the date that is also referenced in Nutt's lawsuit.

vCash
    I stand corrected sir.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    The post is pretty clear, aside from the quotation marks showing up as question marks. The references to small town banks, the IRS/FBI, etc. are all crazy conspiracy theories that mimi has repeatedly alluded to.....and she has done so in the most grammatically incorrect way possible (I was 100% sure she was a troll for the first several months she posted here.....now I just wish she was a troll). And he's saying that the only time she has posted anything that has been right, it has been old news that has come straight from the Boneyard. And he's right.....she has never posted any original information that has panned out.
    Ahh I misread with all the question marks. That's on me.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Ahh I misread with all the question marks. That's on me.
    No worries, this new question mark where quotation marks should be is very irritating. I here it is due to the new iOS update.