Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It has been CONFIRMED......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    ...what??

Sorry but this screams you don't know what you're talking about and are making things up.
    No. Once a lawsuit is filed, it takes the clerk a day or two or more to scan the documents into the system. Just depends on which county you are dealing.
    Last edited by Maroonthirteen; 10-11-2017 at 09:38 AM.

vCash
    Assuming this may be true, why did she wait so long to file suit? Wouldn't it have been more prudent back whe she left to go to Florida?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RezDog7 View Post
    Assuming this may be true, why did she wait so long to file suit? Wouldn't it have been more prudent back whe she left to go to Florida?
    Perhaps reading into the Harvey Weinstein case clicked a light bulb after reading statue of limitations is only two years in sex harassment cases

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RezDog7 View Post
    again if true....Don't you think her story is 1000X more believable now than when she left OM?

vCash
    a long time ago I was involved in a high-profile lawsuit against a bad-actor. Everybody was scared to take him on because of his connections. however, once the 1st lawsuit was filed, another was filed that same week and another filed the following and then people opened up and the facts began to flow.....this is what the landsharks/freezus/djork are going to experience now....😎

http://youtu.be/17lkdqoLt44

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    Sorry but this screams you don't know what you're talking about and are making things up.
    Yea, along with about 1643 other posts.

vCash
    If it turns out there is a lawsuit and Mimi dust is correct, y'all are going to have some crow to eat. Cards are on the table.

vCash
    As of now, I can confirm I ate corn last night.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TStationDawg View Post
    Well I?m blocked from seeing those tweets. So I?ll wait for other confirmation. Who are those tweets from Matt Wyatt or Spirit Chuck? Funny those are the only 2 I?m aware I?m blocked from.
    Doubt you're blocked. The tweet was just deleted. Search @Bamagoose525 instead of clicking the link

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    As of now, I can confirm I ate corn last night.
    You gotta learn to chew better JDog...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    If it turns out there is a lawsuit and Mimi dust is correct, y'all are going to have some crow to eat. Cards are on the table.
    Why would anyone eat crow? Mimi is not the one who brought the news of a potential lawsuit. She just came here to confirm the rumor, using the most obvious BS, troll tweet I've ever seen as evidence. Everyone thinks that a lawsuit is going to hit the news, based on hints that have been dropped by people that proven to be reliable......Mimi is definitely not one of those people.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    Why would anyone eat crow? Mimi is not the one who brought the news of a potential lawsuit. She just came here to confirm the rumor, using the most obvious BS, troll tweet I've ever seen as evidence. Everyone thinks that a lawsuit is going to hit the news, based on hints that have been dropped by people that proven to be reliable......Mimi is definitely not one of those people.
    There has certainly been some things "confirmed" as a result of this thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    Bc if a lawsuit has been filed and she said as much, she would be right. If it has not been filed, she would be wrong. Pretty simple.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Bc if a lawsuit has been filed and she said as much, she would be right. If it has not been filed, she would be wrong. Pretty simple.
    No. Just no. Everyone thinks something is coming. But she used some goon off twitter and used the word confirmed. Problem is she tosses the words confirmed and fact around on things that are often rumor and innuendo. Sometimes rumors are true, but she runs with a ton of em. And lots are wrong. I will say she has gotten some stuff right and knows some things, just not as much as she thinks.

Banned
    vCash
    some of us who are not as tech savvy as others (me included) can be deceived sometimes and not know it's a fake post. and of course sometimes we need to be careful and think before we post something as serious as this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    You gotta learn to chew better JDog...
    That won't matter. Our bodies can't break down cellulose which is what is in the corn kernel that doesn't get digested. Chew all you want...last nites meal of corn will be just as visible

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    some of us who are not as tech savvy as others (me included) can be deceived sometimes and not know it's a fake post. and of course sometimes we need to be careful and think before we post something as serious as this.
    Still waiting on that Nigerian prince to pay you back?

vCash
    These are the type threads that happen after two blowout losses followed by a bye week. We really need to get on a little win streak starting Saturday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    That guy joined the party late, but has had some good stuff since he started.
    Yea you are correct, I don?t know why I left a part out of my post that I was thinking. Probably would?ve made my post more accurate. He?s been correct and out front of most people on the law suit rumors. Everything that has happened before Mars or maybe even Merkel was hit on the head here before anywhere else. Pretty sure I heard Steve tell Bo this morning to stay tuned today something big may drop... They both agreed in code what it would be, but wouldn?t say it.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    These are the type threads that happen after two blowout losses followed by a bye week. We really need to get on a little win streak starting Saturday.
    +1 Brother!

Blows my mind that ED isn't more about Msu sports than BearShark rumors.

Maybe ED needs the "hits" to pay some bills, way too much "fake rumors" and not enough Msu sport talk.

I'm way more interested in Msu than anything going on at TSUN. Just saying.