Thread: Malik Dear out for the Year, and Gabe Myles returns

vCash

Malik Dear out for the Year, and Gabe Myles returns

vCash
    Is Rankin projected to be 1st round based on potential or play on the field?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Is Rankin projected to be 1st round based on potential or play on the field?
    All 1st rounders are drafted on potential. If it were their play in college, guys like Danny wuerffel, Timmy Chang, David Greene, Tony rice, and tommy Frazier would?ve been 1st rounders

vCash
    I thought that Dear played as a true Freshman and had never had a redshirt. Even if so, is it better to designate this a medical redshirt?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    I thought that Dear played as a true Freshman and had never had a redshirt. Even if so, is it better to designate this a medical redshirt?
    It's complicated but I think medical redshirts only come into play when there's a potential 6th year in question.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    He did play as a freshman and it's just a redshirt. He didn't play in a game this year.

vCash
    Redshirt can be taken at any year......this is a great thing that Malik has more than a full year to get ready

Banned
    vCash
    I just don't think Rankin plays again this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    That would suck but would probably make us better next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    Why you think this?

vCash
    Because that is what is leaking out since his MRI. You know how Mullen is about injuries tho
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Because that is what is leaking out since his MRI. You know how Mullen is about injuries tho
    That would suck. I do agree with johnson85 though... it?d make us better next season

vCash
    So if Rankin is out, does Eiland get the reps at LT or do you move Jenkins out and play muscial chairs on the line?