This weekend

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullsy View Post
    This weekend
    Unbelievable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Dawg View Post
    Unbelievable
    You must not have seen BYU play. They will be the second worst team we’ve played so far behind Chas So. We will win by 30plus is Mullen doesn’t hit the brakes too soon.

vCash
    This is by far the worst BYU team in my lifetime

vCash
    BYU is truly dreadful. Sitake is trying to make them a pro style power offense and tough defense. They are trying to be bama lol. Only problem is they don?t have the recruit base to get those kind of players. They are extremely unathletic and maybe the slowest cfb team I have ever seen. When LaVell Edwards took over in the 60?s he knew standard offenses wouldn?t work cause they couldn?t get those kind of athletes so he basically created the air raid offense. Quote from Edwards- I love my receivers to be fast and quick but if they were both they would be playing at usc.

vCash
    Blood bath. Lay it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullsy View Post
    This weekend
    More of couch & todd

Gray in the slot full time. He deserves it

Much much much more of dantzler & peters @ cornerbacks. Should play entire 1Q. Sit the seniors

Now is the time if you want your most loaded gun ready for bama.

In Mullen we trust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justwin View Post
    More of couch & todd

Gray in the slot full time. He deserves it

Much much much more of dantzler & peters @ cornerbacks. Should play entire 1Q. Sit the seniors

Now is the time if you want your most loaded gun ready for bama.

In Mullen we trust
    I get it... but we ain't beating Bama. I'd make sure we are ready for UK and aTm. Win those 2 and we could get to 9-3 with a solid shot at 10-3 with a bowl win. 10 win seasons don't happen often around here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missouridawg View Post
    I get it... but we ain't beating Bama. I'd make sure we are ready for UK and aTm. Win those 2 and we could get to 9-3 with a solid shot at 10-3 with a bowl win. 10 win seasons don't happen often around here.
    +1

vCash
    Yep. Outside of Bama the only other team we lose to is probably A&M. I would not be surprised if we beat Arky like Boom did. Their OL is worse than ours and they have the same leaky defense as last year, maybe worse.

vCash
    Yes, 9-3 was the assumption. We are guaranteed a humiliating blowout loss vs Bama if we don't do above. It would be nice to score 14 points vs Bama, keep them under 30 if we do above

Banned
    vCash
    Not shocked at all. BYU is horrible. Like haven't won since opening weekend horrible.