Thread: Checking out Nafoom so you don't have to

Banned
    vCash

Checking out Nafoom so you don't have to

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nafo...la-t61009.html

funny. they are even laughing about it.

think Ross should take the NE AD job. isn't he prolly going to get some type of show cause? why would NE express interest?

think they can get Leach.

more reality about their dumpster fire going on over there than I've ever seen

Banned
    vCash
    It is strange to me that anyone would be interested in anyone associated with the dumpster fire until all sanctions are levied. It is also funny to me they think Leach would go to OM at all right now, or even Les Miles. They will have to get a former assistant willing to weather through the storm and deal with only a 4 year guarantee

vCash
    Bjork has zero % chance to get that job. They'd be the laughing stock of college football if they touched him right now after the gross mismanagement of the OM athletic department. He's going to have 3 teams on probation before the end of the year and be a bottom feeder in 2 of the big 3.

Who the hell looks at that and says "we need that guy?"

vCash
    Mike Leach was fired from Texas Tech because he was too socially awkward to schmooze with the rich boosters and didn't go for all the fancy BS. There's no way he would ever want that job, and no way he'd get it if he did.

vCash
    Word sent to someone on the board.... Do your homework....

vCash
    Whether this is true or not I don't know, but I did ask my ole missy buddy and he kinda confirmed it. But I don't trust any of em.

"USA TODAY writer Dan Wolken pointed out that Bjork didn’t hire Hugh Freeze at Ole Miss, and it’s widely known that the support to keep Freeze until his phone records revealed phone calls to sexually suggestive businesses came from above Bjork’s head."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Mike Leach was fired from Texas Tech because he was too socially awkward to schmooze with the rich boosters and didn't go for all the fancy BS. There's no way he would ever want that job, and no way he'd get it if he did.
    Exactly! Leach would fit in with that bunch like a turd in a punch bowl. Leach won?t kiss those boosters butts like they want in a coach.

Banned
    vCash
    yall need to click the link if haven't already done so. funny ass sign on tsun campus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    Whether this is true or not I don't know, but I did ask my ole missy buddy and he kinda confirmed it. But I don't trust any of em.

"USA TODAY writer Dan Wolken pointed out that Bjork didn’t hire Hugh Freeze at Ole Miss, and it’s widely known that the support to keep Freeze until his phone records revealed phone calls to sexually suggestive businesses came from above Bjork’s head."
    Isn't saying things like this how they pissed off Houston Nutt? That's how Ole Miss rolls. It's never the current guys- it was always the guy that we fired because he couldn't beat Dan Mullen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    yall need to click the link if haven't already done so. funny ass sign on tsun campus.
    They just make the jokes themselves...